AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
4,029 Posts
needs more cowbell :dance:

· Registered
2,251 Posts
General Discussion can be a little traditional.

There is a Practical Kalashnikov forum that would have some feedback on this item.

Just be warned that in the Practical Kalashnikov forum, if the item is not useful in actual combat or intense training it will be condemned.

· Registered
579 Posts
COOL! More bolt on shit for the AK platform. :roll: :puke: Thats completely friggin GAY. Why does everybody want to try and change an AK into an AR??? I guess its another easy way to lighten your wallet. :shakeit:

· Banned
4,029 Posts
if you build it they will come.

· Registered
3,162 Posts
Joeak said:
COOL! More bolt on shit for the AK platform. :roll: :puke: Thats completely friggin GAY. Why does everybody want to try and change an AK into an AR??? I guess its another easy way to lighten your wallet. :shakeit:
How does this make it more AR?

Since when do AR's have mag releases like AK's?

· Registered
1,307 Posts
Joeak said:
I don't get the "turn it into an AR" comment. AK's were made to be a mass produced conscript's gun and thus have a some less than optimal features. Although the mag release isn't one of the features that bugs me, there are some that do. I am not a collector, I am a practical shooter and I would not own an AK that hasn't had a tab added to the selector, for example. Optimizing the gun doesn't change it into something else, and certainly isn't "gay" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

joedog

· Registered
3,098 Posts
joedog said:
Joeak said:
I don't get the "turn it into an AR" comment. AK's were made to be a mass produced conscript's gun and thus have a some less than optimal features. Although the mag release isn't one of the features that bugs me, there are some that do. I am not a collector, I am a practical shooter and I would not own an AK that hasn't had a tab added to the selector, for example. Optimizing the gun doesn't change it into something else, and certainly isn't "gay" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

joedog
+1, although I am a collector I fully support making a gun fit your needs if you want to. (even if it is unorthodox)

eta: as for this, though I haven't tried one, I think you would get blisters pretty fast and hurt your fingers with all the pressure you'd have to put on that thing to release the mag

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.