AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Pretty cool.

Your intent is to sell complete weapons? Base weapon in that case?

Or is your intent to sell kits? Designed for what base weapon?

Is that a Sterling magazine?

Second link doesn't seem to work.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Priced right I will take 2 kits or 2 rifles with faux cans

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I know you guy's have questions, but I seem to have the flu and it's kicking my ass right now. (I'm going back to the couch.)
Give me some time to get better and I'll get back with you.
All I can tell you at this time is. Kingarmory teamed up with me and we are trying to produce a production model, not a kit.
We are hoping to start making these this summer.
We want to make a affordable weapon that people can enjoy and still have enough money left over to buy ammo.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I know you guy's have questions, but I seem to have the flu and it's kicking my ass right now. (I'm going back to the couch.)
Give me some time to get better and I'll get back with you.
All I can tell you at this time is. Kingarmory teamed up with me and we are trying to produce a production model, not a kit.
We are hoping to start making these this summer.
We want to make a affordable weapon that people can enjoy and still have enough money left over to buy ammo.
Well then, if priced right Id love two Rifles with fake cans and sbr ready barrels (rather than a pistol and needing a new trunnion/stock)

·
Registered
265 Posts
so are they gonna do just a pistol or rifle and a pistol ...thats would be one bad ass SBR

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
What mags does it use?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been out of the loop for a while now. I have not received any kind of response from Joe @ Kings Armory, (from above post). Does anyone have an update on this 9mm AK that uses Sterling mags?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts