AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you list what parts are included in your kits.
And those are HK magazines or from the sterling?
All major components and most all of the small parts are included.
Yes it uses MP5 mags. I can't see the logic in building around used surplus mags, when new mags are available at a good price($15 @cfs).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ill put a sales ad in the market place when i get ready to take more orders. I've already sold some on another Ak site, and when i get caught up im going to branch out to other sites.

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
Very cool work man! Looks awesome. Have any of your customers finished one yet? I'd love to see a review/range report. Always wanted a vityaz

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Ill put a sales ad in the market place when i get ready to take more orders. I've already sold some on another Ak site, and when i get caught up im going to branch out to other sites.
Sweet! What kits are these built out of? Romanian? Russian? Or a mix?

Im asking because I'm wondering if the parts will have their markings or if they will be scrubbed. Or are you remarking them?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are mutts. So mant parts have to be modded that i buy most parts individually. Rsb is 47 pattern along with the fsb so far, but may change. The parts will have whatever marks survive!

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
They are mutts. So mant parts have to be modded that i buy most parts individually. Rsb is 47 pattern along with the fsb so far, but may change. The parts will have whatever marks survive!
Thanks M-I. Can't wait until there released.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts