AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out that Russia was planning to import a 9mm AK to the U.S. in 2015. But now it might be sometime after 2016 (maybe sanctions lifted) or Klashnikov Concern might end up like Norinco and never come back to the U.S.
Would a 9mm AK pistol, Rifle, SBR be something you might want to have available?
If so please email Century Arms at [email protected]
Let them know that we want a 9mm AK option. Plus if they make one it will probably be like their C39 line of firearms (100% U.S. Made) Maybe Glock mags would be the best choice for 9mm AK mags?
Thank you and lets spread the word.
P.S.
A 45 acp version AK would be nice also.

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
There are going to be two production 9mm AKs availble in the next year, one that uses MP5 mags and one that uses 9mm AR mags. Atlantic Firearms will be carrying both (each model made by a different company)

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
LOL, I understand wanting a 9mm AK, but why on earth would you want it to come from Century?
Yup. I was going to comment last night, but decided to just walk away and bite my tongue. If we were talking a Century import, yeah sure not a problem. A Century built piece? OH, HELL NO!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
More interested in the "WHY" than in the "WHAT IF"

Ammo is not the draw....unless

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Simple, elegant, light. I love AK's but for a 9mm non-pistol I'll stick with my Sterling.
Used to have a sterling just like that. It wasn't accurate but it was consistent. Cheap to shoot and no earplugs!

1st post and you rally support for something, nice way to start!
For some reason I have a feeling it's a drive by posting. Time will tell of his true intention.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Used to have a sterling just like that. It wasn't accurate but it was consistent. Cheap to shoot and no earplugs!

For some reason I have a feeling it's a drive by posting. Time will tell of his true intention.
True, you might be right, keeping on encouraging people to participate is a worthy cause though.

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Yeah, it just gets old with the drive by postings. Its all good though. Hope he sticks around and adds to the forum.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Would they have to bring them in through Poland since we can't have anything from Russia?
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but, I think that Poland would have to sit on them for five(?) years before they could export them to us. Those in the know please feel free to chime in.

·
Premium Member
13,774 Posts
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but, I think that Poland would have to sit on them for five(?) years before they could export them to us. Those in the know please feel free to chime in.
I think your right on that. Even then, it really depends on the political climate and the ATFs decision on how their feeling that day.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts