AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
8-21-08 Last two frontend $99. What I paid for them.

Trying to clear out my shop and thin out my reserve kits and parts. I had all these ZASTAVA kits and barrels hand picked as I bought them all at the same time. I bought way to many barrels.

Each item is in very good or excellent “as described condition”. If your not satisfied with your purchase, email me immediately so I can make it right. I don't want any bad feedback. I've gone out of my way to list every negative aspect of each item. Rather than the good. But they are all in very nice condition as I bought in large hand picked quantities. Multiple kits or parts gets a discount. Not sure what I would trade for - no harm in asking me. :)

I have hi-res pics of every item, including a bullet test. They ALL pass bullet test. Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions - [email protected].

To make it simple - flat rate shipping $10 per item. I will take Paypal or Google Checkout at no additional charge. Or Post Office money order. I will ship the next business day. Please confirm payment within 24-48 hours. (Or I will move on to next buyer.)

I have these listed on other sites. So a simple “I will take it.” and the number of the item will confirm your place in line. PM or email to follow up.

MILLED YUGO M70B1 KITS:

8-10-08 I just went down to my shop/garage to double check something and was reminded that EVERY SINGLE BORE ON THESE KITS IS AS PERFECT AS USED CAN GET. They are ALL very bright and very shiny. No rust. No fuzz. Nothing. Just bright, shiny, nice lands and grooves.

ALL are Zastava stamped on the front stub, many on the rear sight block. All are matching. All GUARANTEED to pass bullet test (email me for bullet test pic. I couldn't fit them all in here.). All have tight flip up glow front and rear sites, muzzle brake or nut (not shown - but I will put one in). Some include cleaning rods. Does not include butt stock. (email me and I will tell you where you can find them) Or you can easily turn these into underfolders.

1)******SOLD PENDING FUNDS
$249 Good lighter colored wood. Small ding on lower handguard. Medium wear on bluing fairly new. Inc. cleaning rod. Good bore and bullet test.

2)SPF
$249 Comes with FREE Front Trunnion with lots of metal rear of the finger groove. This one got cut to short. So if you want to do a weld job this is one of the best kits. Just added this 8/14. Will post pics. Darker colored wood, shows some wear. "Battlefield" type bluing wear. Includes cleaning rod. Good bore and bullet test.

3)*****SOLD
$249 Darker colored wood - small dings. Lots of metal on trunnion. Battlefield type bluing wear. Includes cleaning rod. Good bore and bullet test.

4)*****SOLD
$249 Nicer reddish wood - very minimal if any dings. Medium wear on bluing. Includes cleaning rod. Good bore and bullet test.

5)SPF
$230 Med. Reddish colored wood - with fairly ugly initials carved in it. Battlefield type bluing wear. Bullet test is not what I would like it to be - but still passing. It still has a fairly decent bullet test as you can see. But I will make sure you get the best replacement barrel with this..

6)*****SOLD
$249 Wood has small cross barely carved in lower. Medium bluing wear. Good bore and bullet test.

7) *****SOLD
$249 Dark reddish color wood. Very minimal wear on bluing. Very strong bullet test. Nicest kit of the bunch.

VERY RARE YUGO M64 MILLED UNDERFOLDER KITS:

8) M64SPF
Parts for sale.

I decided to keep this. As I need the rear trunnion off of it. So I am selling the rest for parts. Barrel is shot and I am taking the rear trunnion. Everything else is up for grabs. Make me an offer.

8a) M64 *****SOLD
$299 OBO
Wasn't going to list this. But very nice M64 matching or arsenal matching kit. Really nice wood. Enough metal to weld the receiver. Barrel passes bullet test but not by much. Underfolder in great condition.

YUGO M70 MILLED FRONTENDS:

ALL GAURANTEED TO PASS BULLET TEST. Email me to see bullet test pics. Most of these are "like new" - they're in great condition. No internals included e.i. - bolt, carrier, fcg etc. Only what you see. Zastava marked where shown. Almost all have alot of metal on front trunnion. Some include cleaning rod. Could be easily built. Or each one is worth $256 in parts.

9) $145*****SOLD
896 - Good metal on front stub. Dark wood and bluing. Med. wear on bluing. Bore just passes bullet test. I'll throw in my best replacement barrel below for FREE.

10) $145 REDUCED TO $99
736 – Average frontend. Front stub cut about .25 inches into groove. Just passes bullet test - shiny bore. Cleaning rod. I'll throw in my best replacement barrel below for FREE.

11) $165******SOLD
926 Almost new condition. ZASTAVA marked on RSB. Very good bluing. Good bullet test. Good reciever metal. Two tone wood though. Probably one of the top two frontends.

12) $165*****SOLD
817 – Really nice battlefield p/u. GREAT barrel. Most bluing worn off. Front stub cut just before the groove. Good bore and bullet test.

13) $145*****SOLD
728 GREAT bullet test. Good metal on trunnion. Med. to Battlefield type bluing wear. Wood does not look nearly as bad as pic. But it is dented.

14) $165*****SOLD
852 Almost new condition. Good bore and bullet test.. GREAT finish. Handguard has "Tomy" carved in both sides.

15) $145*****SPF but could be had. i will take a waiting list.
257 ZASTAVA marked on RSB. Good metal on trunnion. Med. bluing wear. Lower handguard is cracked. Upper handguard has quarter sized dent in top. Good bullet test.

16) $145 lowered to $99
320 ZASTAVA marked on RSB. Good bore and bullet test. See pic of bullet test - very good. Decent wood with light dings. Med. bluing wear. Cleaning rod. Probably the best deal of the bunch if your not looking to weld.

M70 BARRELS:
17) I have about 20 of these. SOLD
$65 each or 2 for $100 I think these were imported, used but like new, ALL of them pass bullet test. I got them as extras just to have in case I wore a barrel out. I have to many of these. So I'm giving one away with every purchase.

3 ******SPF
2 ******SPF
1*******SPF
1*******SPF
1*******SPF

UNDERFOLDER STOCKS:

18) $69SOLD
These are actually the original AK47 style. They use thicker steel than the new ones. They're really sturdy with milled inserts. Complete with all necessary hardware. Used "like new" condition. Minimal wear on bluing. I have 0 of these left:

(I have an additional two of these with the blu worn off. $59 each)

1***SOLD
1***SOLD
1****SOLD

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry about that I'll edit. Bulgarian underfolder stocks are $99.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTT Prices slashed by $50 to $75. Free replacement barrel with every kit, frontend or underfolder stock.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Are the "replacement" barrles you include with the M64 kits threaded like M64's use? or are they just the press in m70 barrels pictured at the bottom?

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LeibstandarteAdH said:
Are the "replacement" barrles you include with the M64 kits threaded like M64's use? or are they just the press in m70 barrels pictured at the bottom?
M70 press ins.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No. But the four kits I saved from this bunch I am making underfolders out of. As its just as easy to get an underfolder receiver - as it is to get a buttstock receiver. And then throw an underfolder stock on it. Or if your going to weld - get an underfolder rear trunnion.

I have a couple rear trunnions for the front ends. They are buttstock ones though. Not sure if you can drill those for underfolders or not. I'm doing new milled receivers on mine. One of the rear trunnions I have is for a tang style buttstock so that might not be so hard to find a stock for. I assume that would work for the rear half of the receiver on the Yugo. Not sure though.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
3)
$249 Darker colored wood - small dings. Lots of metal on trunnion. Battlefield type bluing wear. Includes cleaning rod. Good bore and bullet test.

Email sent with questions.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
included this above. I hope this edit does not result in a BTT. That was not my intention. I added to rear trunnions.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
moab said:
included this above. I hope this edit does not result in a BTT. That was not my intention. I added to rear trunnions.

No such thing as a BTT violation here like on "that other board".

However, you definitely should mention you now have these listed on Gunbroker.

"listed on other sites" normally means another forum.

t

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do have them listed on other forums. And I also have them listed on gunbroker (not that it is doing me any good). Am I in some sort of violation I wasn't aware of?

I thought when someone had something to sell they were free to sell it where ever they wanted. As long as you didn't promote another specific site or try to hold an auction.

My gunbroker listings are not auctions. They are buy it now - one price sales - like on here. With the same price as here. And can be shut off just like an SPF on here. First come. First served.

The reserve and the buy it now price are the same number. So once anyone bids it's over. Like on here. It's basically just like a forum listing.

I understand peoples reluctance towards gunbroker. But I've purchased many parts on there before for a fair deal. This is my first time trying to sell anything on there. But I doubt I will again. It's just to much work. I'm not a "broker" per se. Nor have I had any other items up for sale other than the ones listed here.

If someone from here buys or even expresses interest I immediately take the gunbroker listing down. (I have several down right now out of preference to the people from here) Which I don't have to. But I think is honorable as I receive a great deal of help from here. I do the same with the other forums. I mark items "Possible sale pending". Just so they know before bidding that someone is in line ahead of them.

But please let me know if there is something I am doing that might be looked upon poorly. I do not want to offend anyone. Especially on here. The AK forum is my favorite. It seems to be the most level headed and knowledgable.

I'm very concerned that you've brought this up. And look forward to making anything right - that needs to be corrected.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.