AK Rifles banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
:bow: Actually, I beat you by a few hours, I called him, then posted it a couple of hours leter that I would take it....But you can play with her if the wife lets you......I bought it for her. I figured it would compliment my .308 pretty good. I will now all I need is a 7.62 and I will be right where I need to be......But honestly man, If someone would have posted in before me, I would have backed out, I just got burned by a guy on arfcom like that. He had a romy kit and 2 flats for 75 shipped and I posted an I'll take it, Imed and emailed him. He then came in and edited the post and removed the kit, No email or anything just acted like he didnt see my post. He eventually said that he was selling it to someone local...Thats bad business in my book.

Just wait till Biggerstick gets back into town and I tell him about it. Hes gonna hate me, and the wife.

·
Registered
621 Posts
This is what we are referring to.

For 550 shipped.
Thats a 5.45, with flash supressor, Custom stock adapter, ace sidefolder with aricraft aluminum rail....Bayo lug and bayo/sheath, Not a bad catch if I do say so myself.....bad part is it was up for sale for 4 days on the EE at arfcom, I looked at it yesterday, called Eric today and he said it was mine.

Looks like I am gonna have to postpone the pistol build and the matching mellinuims for me and the Mrs. But hell, shes gettin her own custom VEPR so I dont think she will complain....
I have been eyeballing the 5.45s for a while and saw this....I knew the time was now...

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think I am gonna take the tdi ergogrip off of my mak and put it on there.....But then again I may leave the original grip on it.....They are about like holding a broom and she needs to get used to that feeling :lol:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. You will enjoy shooting the 5.45 if the wife lets you. :smile: Thanks for the pic. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
vepr

This thread made my britches fit a little tighter :twisted: :lol:

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
I have a Russian Iszmash SWAT AK pistol grip that would look great on that rifle, PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nice rifle...

With all these VEPR's flying around, and my apparent inability to get my hands on one, i fell like a 30 year old virgin in a strip club with a thousand dollar bill that can't seem to get a table dance..... kinda.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts