AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 75 round 7.62x39 AK drum still sealed in factory wrap. Seems to be Romanian but I can't tell for sure. Not as quick to manually refill as the Chinese drums, but these are definitely more durable and you can save around $60!!!

$116 with FREE shipping via Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation to the CONUS.

For those of you who are interested if the bullet follower was there, I checked and sure enough, it is there!

Sorry, no sales to ban states.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Thanks again, brand new in plastic, I had to open it and stick it in my new CAI Draco Champ Pistol, only thing is I have no idea how to load it. Still a great drum, fast shipping, great communication..............well I will leave that to the feedback section!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xarmy96 said:
Thanks again, brand new in plastic, I had to open it and stick it in my new CAI Draco Champ Pistol, only thing is I have no idea how to load it. Still a great drum, fast shipping, great communication..............well I will leave that to the feedback section!
That is great news! Here is a link, read the whole thread for info on loading and taking the drum apart to clean it:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=55&t=56059

1 - 4 of 4 Posts