AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!!
have a couple of these and need to fund some other toys so letting one go....only thing is it has been tapped for screws, it was not drilled out any larger they just tapped the holes so should rivet together fine...selector and recoil arent matching #'s to the kit but are russian, wood is in good shape but there is alittle paint on the buttstock as seen in the pic, didnt try to get it off as that is the way it came....can still faintly see #'s in the lower H/G...$850 shipped and as always first post "I will take it" M.o.'s or discrete PP(+3.5%) email is [email protected] DOT com
Just to let everyone know, only trades i might consider would be for a glock27 or a 6 speed harley trans Thx, Eric

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rivets fit really nice and not sloppy....and also passes bullet test :grin:

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
That's the only one? Dang, I was too slow.

·
Registered
487 Posts
The white number on the buttstock says "25" in Arabic just FYI. It could also possibly be "35" due to the paint loss, but I am pretty sure it is a 2 and not a 3.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thx gpsig.....there is not much wear on the buttstock so i would say it is "25"
i was going to leave it on there and build it battlefield style, it adds character :wink: sorry wakko, i have a '70 that is ALL matching but not going to let it go as of now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts