AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in need of some, but can't find any. Anyone have a source?

·
Premium Member
13,069 Posts
I don't want to run that far chasing a practice gernade..lol
A 4 wheeler makes the chase easier...:)

·
Banned
154 Posts
I've been searching for months and haven't found any rifle grenade blanks. I called Atlantic Wall Blanks and asked them about it. he recommends the prvi m68 blanks like Traak's suggested. But your not going to launch a practice grenade 400m with them.

I found some info about loading blanks here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/archive/index.php/t-126803.html but I'm not sure if i want to try and load some myself.

·
Premium Member
13,069 Posts
Approx. 250 ft. with standard blanks...hump the rifle and shoot it back..twice the fun!

·
Premium Member
13,069 Posts
HaHa..and probably the windshield..ouch!
90% of looking smart is knowing where your truck is parked..lol :eek:

·
Super Moderator
25,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update:
I went with the PPU blanks from Atlantic Wall. From what I've read, these are loaded a bit hotter than regular blanks, so I should be able to get some distance out of my rifle grenade.

I do have some real GLBs for 7.62x51, an Israeli Mauser, and the proper grenade launcher for the same, but no Israeli practice rifle grenades. Anyone have a source?

·
Registered
462 Posts
You can use the crimp nose blanks they will go about 150 yds.

Or if you can find some of these they will go about 250 yds, the wood bullet vaporizes before it comes out of my Yugo SKS barrel.

·
Banned
154 Posts
Update:
I went with the PPU blanks from Atlantic Wall. From what I've read, these are loaded a bit hotter than regular blanks, so I should be able to get some distance out of my rifle grenade.

I do have some real GLBs for 7.62x51, an Israeli Mauser, and the proper grenade launcher for the same, but no Israeli practice rifle grenades. Anyone have a source?
http://www.theakforum.net/forums/35-want-sell-ak-parts-accessories/166665-israeli-practice-rifle-grenade-set-nib.html

1 - 15 of 15 Posts