AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Tulammo, wolf, monarch or any other ammo manufacturer is currently manufacturing 7.62x25 ammunition and planning to import to the US. I know surplus is pretty much dried up and gone, and the market probably isn’t very large. But it seems like the stuff is non existent outside gunbroker auctions.

Just trying to find something to run through my new TT33.

·
Registered
867 Posts
S&B, PPU are the most common imported. right now everyone is out just like most other ammo. Lots of people have tok's and cz52's so there are is definitely a market.

·
Premium Member
1,262 Posts
Sellier and Bellot, PPU, Red Army, Wolf, even Winchester makes it. It's one of those calibers where when you see it you should buy it though. It comes and goes, you just have to stock up when it's available.

Reactions: 43m1garand

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
I like the Sellier & Bellot 7.62x25. I never had a problem with it. Seems to be the most easily found 7.62x25 ammo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
No one is "out" of anything. Not the big guys anyway. Same for certain imported "scary guns". "Out of stock" my ass.

S&B, PPU are the most common imported. right now everyone is out just like most other ammo. Lots of people have tok's and cz52's so there are is definitely a market.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts