AK Rifles banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who the fuk wants to shoot a freaking 7,62x54R pistol anyway? I can only imagine the retarded size of fireball screaming out of this thing. Those who have m44 and fired them in low light already know....and this is a 8-inch barrel? :hung:

will this make surplus disappear since the majority of Russian/Polish/Builgy stuff does have a very mild steel core?

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Isn't BHA that vaporware company that just photoshopped a bunch of stuff and never turned out a product? This picture looks faked pretty badly. The magazine doesn't even look the correct proportion.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
It's BHA, they are never going to ship anything. I like looking at their pictures on their website and Facebook. They were all photoshopped to include their rifle. I doubt this will come to fruition, but if it does the first person who shoots it will have the pistol blow up in their face. Never buy anything from BHA!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
That thing would beat itself to death in a standard receiver as well. It would take a pretty heavy recoil spring to dampen x54r in that short of a distance.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
It's BHA, they are never going to ship anything.
The Olympic AR pistol in 7.62x39 that was rumored to be the reason for ATFs ban on 7.62x39 surplus (steel core) was never produced either.

Can you imagine if that hadn't happened how much surplus x39 we would have available on the market?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
193 Posts
When you need to punch a fist sized hole in someone from 10 feet away....and set their clothes on fire at the same time.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Not a shop, I've actually held that gun in person. BHA came through my area trying to drum up interest in their products during my shift one day, I took detailed pictures of most of their guns.

The fabled US made SVD was obviously absent, of course.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts