AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up its an RML Pars, KY. Import with the third "Y". Its the first one I seen from the Pars import. I have 3 Intrac Maadis with this cool feature. If not for that I would be tempted. But since I can't afford to right now, I thought I would let my AK buddies on this forum know about it :wink: , glocklon

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Besides a steyer import what is the best one to look for? I might buy one soon and could use some advice!

Thanks,
Troy

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
A shop here has a Pars ARM with no box, manual etc. for $495.00 I am going to check it out tomorrow! It is as it was when it came here with the thumbhole etc.. but the dealer said there was no date on the rear site base just the head on it? It does have a bayonet lug and I am not sure if it has a nut on the barrel or if the threads were turned off! They say it is very clean an possibly unfired. I was thinking of offering $400.00 for it if it is in the shape they say? Sound fair? Or should I hold out for a intrac?

Thanks,
Troy

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Definitely check it out, 400.00 isn't bad especially if it's unfired. I found a CAI with lugs, threaded barrel and working indent pin.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Reading the description from that auction, do any of you know the veracity of what the seller is saying? He mentions a new AK book coming out.

Yeah, I have an Intrac ARM, and according to AKForum concensus, they are the best behind a Steyr.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Well its in new condition, if the bbl is turned down, whats the significance of the xtra "Y", unless you thread it 1 1/28 and get a slant comp from hotbarell, then you could make it look like an Egyptian AKM, I have four ARM's, only one has the xtra "Y" and you have to crank the windage drum as far left as it go's just to hit paper, no bayo lug either, so whats the collecters value?

Anyway a nice rifle to have if you cant find an ARM, and cannot afford a Steyr.

PS click on the sellers "Other Auctions" and you see the Miser 10 has been photographed by Frankie too, cause its so rare........ :lol:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =105898478

and the non x-tra "Y" RML he is hawking has had its picture taking too,
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =105895273

ol Frankie hit the jackpot for reference material when some AK lover died and this shop got their hands on his collection. :razz:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts