AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From AD 1 collection, here is a PN-6K scope of the 2nd generation.
Scope is new, works perfectly.
Including 2 manuals, 1 in English and one in Russian + Accessories & pouch.

Image intensifier view (Green) With red glowing reticle.

Am checking value of this item, but you can make offers.

I am Andrea's brother (AD 1) and am selling some, not all of his precious collection. Proceeds are for my nephew, his son.

Some beautiful new condition rifles AK 74, and AKM's original russian 3 position are available too, Too bad they cannot be imported in the US as they are offered at a fraction of whaat I see on American sites.

I have started collecting AK with him in the 70's and will definitely keep the compleste collection of milled AK 47 rifles...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Folks,

Before quoting I need to find out what my brother paid for it.. He was quite accurate with his papers, so I hope I will get across the right ones..

I was surprised when I googled to find info about it.

Only info I found is from Russian exportss companies and the price is a quite hefty 2600$ (!!!!!!!!!)

I sell the stuff not to make money but to raise cash for my nephew..

I have the following items available (But believe they cannot be imported in the US) Check this OUT!!!

Rifles for sale, all original,selective fire, not rebuilts, not kits:

(I have the complete collection of eastern bloc AK 47 milled receiver's, started collecting them in the 70's with my brother) but will keep those, except the Korean and North vietnamese I have sold here for 1100$ each)

Will sell some of the later AKm's and AK 74's:

Original selective fire russian rifles Condition new unused:

AKMs: with wood furniture 1800$
AK 74/s with wood furniture and scope mount rail: 2200$
AK 74/s with plastic furniture (standard without mount) 1800$

South African Galil R3 & R4:

shorty tropicalised red finish, selective fire 2400$
Standard selective fire grey finish: 2200$

Sako Finland mod.94 rifle (AK clone) milled receiver, tritium sights, gas cutoff valve, selective fire, with mounted Zeiss Diavari (Military reticle) New: 4500$

If there is a real interest can send pictures, but have to unpack from my storage place....

Let me know.

Regards Aldo

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
I am going to temporarily lock this until markkal can find the selling price in his brother's paperwork, and then we'll open it back up for the rush of 'I'll take it!" :wink:

Dawg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.