AK Rifles banner

.223 Reciever for ORF Yugo Kit

754 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  HarlanNDS 
#1 ·
Any one know where to get a .223 receiver for a ORF Yugo underfolder kit? I think somebody mentioned it somewhere but i can't seem to find it. Thanks.

#5 ·
AK Spray said:
Any info on those receivers are they any good? And will the Yugo M95 take the Weiger .223 mags? Thanks.
I dont know about the quality.. I know others have said that the Hesse receivers are ok, its their building that sucks..

Mags, have heard that Galil mags can be moded.. Supposedly they have some orignals inbound as well..

#6 ·
We're working with DCI to have some dedicated receivers made for the Yugo M85 and M95 kits in caliber 5.56x45.
Send me your name and e-mail address if you are interested. When we have progress to report on the receiver, I will send you an update.

At the local gun show today, I saw (on the Vulcan Armament table) an already built M90/M95 assembled on the Vulcan receiver. The assembly job was horrendous. The receiver is odd looking; it has some AKM features built into a bulged 1.5mm receiver.

Thanks.
Harlan
NoDak Spud LLC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.