AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm probably going to kick myself but poking around the net I found that centerfire is getting in some .22 kits that include the original barrels. $230. I wonder if that stock was tossed in.

Finding a receiver is likely going to blow.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I bought one for the barrel and parts. The wasr22 I was sold here on the forum had a bent barrel the owner neglected to mention and it double and triple fires and jams all the time. Happy I have a new one. Hopefully this will solve all the problems. Otherwise you can expect to see it up for sale here in the next few months. Good luck finding a receiver.

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finally was able to hit my local shop to grab the M+M receiver. That's the way to go. The Romanian made scope rail and installed trigger guard will run close to the receiver price before shipping!

Ill have to look in my stash to see where I'm at with rivets. Maybe I can find time over the weekend to assemble it.

The wood on mine is a nightmare though.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
l4mbr3tt4 said:
Finally was able to hit my local shop to grab the M+M receiver. That's the way to go. The Romanian made scope rail and installed trigger guard will run close to the receiver price before shipping!

Ill have to look in my stash to see where I'm at with rivets. Maybe I can find time over the weekend to assemble it.

The wood on mine is a nightmare though.
:beer: heres to a good weekend of building. Im jelous of your receiver. I missed out. mines from a wasr 22 but hey, it works. shoots straight. Im happy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts