AK Rifles banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess the Russians have cought the "Tacticool Bug"
Found this, sorry if it's a repost.
AK 200 series

????? ???????? ???????? ?? ?????????????? ??? ????????? ???????..??????? ?? ???????? ????????? ? ????????, ????? ?????, ?????????? ???????????????? ??? ?? ?? 107. ??? ?? ???? ?????????????? ???????? ????? ??? 2? ??????? ????????? ????? ??????, ?????? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???????????????? ??????????, ????? ??????????? ???????.
http://en.rian.ru/video/20100527/159184587.html
?? ????? ????? ????? ???????????? ??????????, ?? ????????? ????? ????? ????????? ???????? ?????, ????????? ?????? ????????? ??????? ?????????????? ??? ? ??? ???????, ????????? ???????? ?????? ????????? ??????? ?????? ??? ??????????????. ?? ????? ????? 2 ????????..?????? ??????? ???????? ????????? ??????? ????? ??????? ??? ?? ??? ??? ?? ???? - ???????? ?????, ? ?? ?????? ?????? ?????????? ???????? ?????? ????? ???????? ???????? ?? ??????? ??????? ????????? ???????. ????? ????? ?? ??????? ????? ? ???? ????.

· Registered
3,582 Posts
Thats been on here before, and that is the 2010 AK103 -3 I believe, not the AK 200...I wish they would NOT change anything...

· Registered
2,175 Posts
bohnscot said:
i wonder what that lever on the pg and behind the trigger is.
Yeah what is that, a bump firing lever? :peep:

Edit: I translated serzant's Russian
Is worth focusing attention on safety device under the trigger. .[nadeyus] it works synchronously with the basic, new pillar, automation balanced as on [ak] 107. So there is an additional rivet near those 2[kh] which fix the gun carriage of stem, is apparently necessary for this most balanced automation, new pistol handle. the arrangement of gas bleeder is evident on this video, it is located directly near the front muzzle end face, the cutoff of the cover of receiver group is achieved as in SVD by a flag, the cutoff of [speredei] of the cover of receiver group to [neznayu] as is achieved. On video are visible 2 automatic weapons. .[pervyy] which it flickers literally second evidently butt as on what to the photo- well-made droopingly, while on the second besides the obvious butt of [magpul] it is worthwhile to focus attention on thick store of [povyshenoy] capacity. Video is undertaken from another post in this theme.

Looks lke it's some sort of safety...... :confused:

· Registered
3,582 Posts
I believe it is a safety, look at the dimple below it ,it looks like it pivots down letting the trigger be pulled and the dimple holds it in place out of the way.. looks very poorly engineered and flimsey..in my opinion..

· Registered
1,485 Posts
omega88 said:
I believe it is a safety, look at the dimple below it ,it looks like it pivots down letting the trigger be pulled and the dimple holds it in place out of the way.. looks very poorly engineered and flimsey..in my opinion..

When I first saw these pics like a year ago, I thought it was a Bubba job. The rear sight to me looked like crap and I thought someone had widdled on a poly stock to fit the cleaning rod.

I like the AK-107 or AEK-971. Those look awesome to me.

Also, inb4 "it's a prototype"

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does look cheasy... And probably costs alot. This is the evidence that Democracy and Free Market Economy are working in Russia. Soon IZHMASH will figure out how Colt makes the real money and make AK out of alluminum forgings and with gas impingement system... Oh, and Tula will rename AKSU into AK-SCAR and tripple the price....

:twirl:

· Registered
677 Posts
CumbiaDude said:
Norinco QBZ-95 said:
Yeah, no more failure to feed, unless you manage to double load.
Which is why bows and arrows are where it's at. Accidentally loaded two arrows? It'll just shoot them both and kill two guys at once (I saw it in a movie).

Or we could just go back to atl-atls...
I propose throwing rocks... But Im sure the BATFE will regulate the size of rocks we can throw.

· Registered
3,880 Posts
BLindeye_03 said:
CumbiaDude said:
[quote="Norinco QBZ-95":1dptbak0]Yeah, no more failure to feed, unless you manage to double load.
Which is why bows and arrows are where it's at. Accidentally loaded two arrows? It'll just shoot them both and kill two guys at once (I saw it in a movie).

I propose throwing rocks... But Im sure the BATFE will regulate the size of rocks we can throw.[/quote:1dptbak0]

They'll try to ban "assault rocks," being flint and obsidian which can be made flat and sharpened and thrown.

· Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BLindeye_03 said:
CumbiaDude said:
[quote="Norinco QBZ-95":8fa9e57n]Yeah, no more failure to feed, unless you manage to double load.

I propose throwing rocks... But Im sure the BATFE will regulate the size of rocks we can throw.[/quote:8fa9e57n]
BATF could not regulate using teath and claws... but then FDA would intervene.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.