AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
SD01 said:
AIM has them - better price than I've seen in a while
If I am not mistaken, AIM's are used (5 cents cheaper?)and Apex's are Brand new in wrap. I ordered 5 mags from Apex's and will recieve them early next week. I will let you know if they are really as advertized.

223SAINT :dance:

·
Registered
547 Posts
223saint said:
SD01 said:
If I am not mistake, AIM's are used (5 cents cheaper?)and Apex's are Brand new in wrap. I ordered 5 mags from Apex's and will recieve them early next week. I will let you know if they are really as advertized.

They are beautiful, new in the oil/wax paper. Put a little bit of oil on them and they become instantly gorgeous (more so than before).

·
Registered
62 Posts
serialnumber00078 said:
223saint said:
SD01 said:
If I am not mistake, AIM's are used (5 cents cheaper?)and Apex's are Brand new in wrap. I ordered 5 mags from Apex's and will recieve them early next week. I will let you know if they are really as advertized.

They are beautiful, new in the oil/wax paper. Put a little bit of oil on them and they become instantly gorgeous (more so than before).
+1 I received them today and :shock: they are just as described. Oiled in wax paper and it fits my AMD65 like a glove. They shipped fast and the packaging & presentation was very preofessional.

223saint

·
Registered
32 Posts
They're actually packed with a very thin cosmoline, the same as AIM's new Bulgarian mags are. It's definitely better than the heavy cosmo we're all used to but, technically, it isn't only light oil. Take one apart and you'll find the stuff packed into the tight corners inside the mag floorplate and such and along the spring- it has a gel or wax-like consistency.

It's not difficult to remove at all.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have both the 30rnd new Bulgarian mags from AIM and the 20rnd Hungarian mags from Apex. The Bulgarian's I recieved had lots more oil or cosmoline than the Hungarian 20 rounders I received.

223SAINT

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I went ahead and ordered 5 twenty rounders from AIM since I was ordering some ammo from them. I will report condition when they arrive. Thanks....... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
bought a bayonet from apex and had 'em throw in a couple 20's.

might have to find something else to buy there so i can have 'em throw in a few more. :cool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
ShakyDog said:
Copes just sent me an email saying their 20 rounders are $10 this weekend.

Steve
THANK YOU! I just ordered 8 of them + two of the Hungarian 4 mag puches and ofcourse a used 5pack 30rnd mags w/puch special.

That is the best deal yet :dance:

223SAINT

1 - 20 of 23 Posts