AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I needed a mismatched set of AKS-74U HGs and Mr Bashir hooked it up, no problem.

Ever meet a badass? This guy is one. K-VAR's customer service is good and they ship out orders quickly. Other vendors could do better but I will not dime on past issues which were made right, eventually.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hopefully they keep their word.
I'm traveling 3000 miles to get a bayonet because they don't ship internationally :grin:
Within 2 weeks i will have the answer how good they are :cool:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
About two months ago, I ordered from K-Var on Friday and Copes on Saturday night. The Copes order was for AK mags, PSL mags, bayonets, and some other misc. stuff. K-Var was for AK-74 stripper clips, a pistol grip screw and nut, and some cleaning rods.

The Copes stuff came the very next Thursday, taking 6 days from my weekend order, and only cost $7 to ship.

The K-Var stuff came not the following week, but the week after on Wednesday... taking 12 days, and the shipping cost me $14.50 something. :neutral:

If they offered a shipping discount, it wouldn't be so bad. But at least everything I got from them was in excellent condition.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
it clearly says at the bottom that k-var tacks on "shipping charges" additional to ups charges. that is THE reason i will not order from them. they gouge their customers on PRICING AND SHIPPING. sometimes i am forced to order, as i have no where else to get it, but they are rarely cheaper than anyone with the stuff they sell.

·
Registered
150 Posts
deleur said:
Hopefully they keep their word.
I'm traveling 3000 miles to get a bayonet because they don't ship internationally :grin:
Within 2 weeks i will have the answer how good they are :cool:
Forget their tel. number so i went to the nice folks at Henderson who called for me. Unfortunatly they were out of stock :sad:

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+2 more!!!!

Mr Bashir looked through 30 something sets of AKSU take-offs for a hardwood upper I requested. Found one and sent it out for $30 shipped.
It appears to be from an unissued rifle.

Shipping cost is what it is with K-var. Other vendors may ship for less but when they get wind of a specific part you need, good luck and I hope you have lube ([email protected] and his $55 rear trunnion take-offs).

Very nice service, very prompt shipping. I will continue to do business with K-Var and pass the good word along.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts