AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does your scope look like this:

Would you rather have it look like this?:

I have been in contact with a sales rep at NPZ Novosibirsk. He has offered to make replacement covers with the Hammer&Sickle on them... and POSSIBLY engrave your scopes serial number.

List your nickname and serial # of your scope(s)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
krinkov762 said:
How much?
Should be about $35-$45. including postage to you. taking name of those who are interested - NO payment required, until they arrive in 1-2 months.

G

·
0 Posts
I thought that price was with a free scope as well. :shock: I could be in for a few...but I need to check on what I actually have stored away.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
back to the top, this looks like its going to happen.

All you guys with NSPU scopes from Finland - heres your chance to get it "Sovietized" with a Hammer & Sickle electronics cover.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pvt.Joker said:
This is interesting. What about the matching on the serial numbers; is that still possible?
Yes it is possible. If your interested list your nick and serial # like this:

SVDS: NPXXXXX

TX-Zen said:
I'd like to know more, any other details?
Z
Not that I can think of.. other than this is not a done deal, many variable could kill it. But, no money required up front - nothing to lose in trying :cool:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
thanx scott nice effort on your part. if you can get matching serial numbers i'm in.i'm typical russian grey dated 1977 my serial number is
n708044

·
Registered
551 Posts
NSPU serials

Can someone post the cut-and-paste font for the cyrillic characters to make this a bit more accurate?

This is a really good idea!

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
551 Posts
serials...

Thank you sir!

My matching serial is: NИ0623 (1985г)
Put me down for one if you can make it happen!

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'd be in if it happens...

·
Registered
34 Posts
what colours are these going to available in?

Many of us have the earlier black coloured sets, others have the later grey sets and i have noticed slight colour variations in both colours among the many scopes i have sold on here in New Zealand.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Illicit said:
what colours are these going to available in?

Many of us have the earlier black coloured sets, others have the later grey sets and i have noticed slight colour variations in both colours among the many scopes i have sold on here in New Zealand.
I'll check with the guy

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
How hard is it to change covers?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts