AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SPF 1986 Romanian G kit with Romy barrel

For sale is a matching Romanian G with chrome lined barrel. Looks to have been used very little from the great condition of the gas piston and bolt head. AK builder rivets set is included along with a double hook tapco trigger, tapco slant brake, original brake, tapco black grip and a dark reddish grip (romanian?). All other parts native to this kit are included, of course.

Only downside I can see is that the lower handguard and buttstock appear to have been shellaced.

$440 plus shipping in CONUS.

As an added bonus, I can offer the buyer of this kit, a head-of-the-line spot with David at 74u, llc. David's receivers are top notch and I had one on order for almost a year, with Romanian selector stamps and the 'Y' stamp, for a fixed stock. David said he'd offer the buyer my spot and save a lengthy wait on an excellent receiver. Receiver cost ($200) is NOT included in the price of the kit. check out these awesome receivers: 74uLLC - Custom AK Receivers

Thanks, T

DSC_0760.JPG DSC_0762.JPG DSC_0763.JPG DSC_0764.JPG DSC_0765.JPG

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
G kit

For sale is a matching Romanian G with chrome lined barrel. Looks to have been used very little from the great condition of the gas piston and bolt head. AK builder rivets set is included along with a double hook tapco trigger, tapco slant brake, original brake, tapco black grip and a dark reddish grip (romanian?). All other parts native to this kit are included, of course.

Only downside I can see is that the lower handguard and buttstock appear to have been shellaced.

$440 plus shipping in CONUS.

As an added bonus, I can offer the buyer of this kit, a head-of-the-line spot with David at 74u, llc. David's receivers are top notch and I had one on order for almost a year, with Romanian selector stamps and the 'Y' stamp, for a fixed stock. David said he'd offer the buyer my spot and save a lengthy wait on an excellent receiver. Receiver cost ($200) is NOT included in the price of the kit. check out these awesome receivers: 74uLLC - Custom AK Receivers

Thanks, T

View attachment 2895 View attachment 2896 View attachment 2897 View attachment 2898 View attachment 2899
Any trades considered for the kit? I have a trijicon tri power. For offer for trade plus AK scope mount.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts