AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1985 Polish PMKMS (UF) Kit, Intact Orig Bbl, all matching, Excl cond!

Item #4...
Up for sale is a Radom (oval 11) -manufactured, 1985-dated, Polish PMKMS (underfolder) kit with original, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged military barrel assembly intact!
All original and matching. All parts in excellent condition, having been fired very little (no wear or ringing of the bolt face, no wear on gas piston, the bolt and carrier are bright) it probably hasn't been fired at all since an arsenal phosphate finish was re-applied. All "build" rivets have been carefully removed and the barrel came cleanly out of the trunnion with no galling, showing only slight scratches. Rivet holes were cleanly cleared without counter drilling, damage to the radiused edges, or egging. No guesswork, this kit is ready for immediate building on your receiver! Finish is scuffed somewhat from demil and shipping/storage, but would clean up easily for re-park and/or paint, or leave as is for a head start on an issued-appearing build. There is no appreciable wear, and no visible pitting, but very light surface rust shows here and there on the phosphated parts due to a number of years of storage without greasing. there is a typical light scrape on the triggerguard from the factory de-mil, and the fire control group is not present, but the hammer spring and two FCG pins are included. All other original parts are included, and all came from the same gun. All parts are snug and operate properly, springs have excellent tension, and the bore is in nearly new condition, fully chromed. These kits build into one of the nicest AK's ever issued!

AKForum price: Tuesday discount... $600 with Insured Priority delivery!
DSC_0213C.jpg DSC_0208C.jpg DSC_0205C.jpg DSC_0196C.jpg DSC_0200C.jpg

New bits, kits, and pieces listed 2015...

Hi folks, I've been away for quite a while, but I'm back again, with a few critical parts and kits to sell... I am the same Five Four Five that always found the best Soviet wood AND hard to find items, and I'm now going to be offering kits and other parts... Stay tuned for more items that I'll be selling in the next few weeks!

Up for sale are several rare and hard to find parts kits and accessories for guns issued from the 1970's to the 1990's
Please post "I'll take it" per Forum rules and follow up with a PM, in your PM, be sure to let me know:
1) Your on-line name, as posted.
2) Real name and address for postal delivery by Priority Mail or other agreed to option, if a larger/bulky item (I will work with you on options as long as they are provided with a tracking number per Forum rules).
3) Item number from these new 2015 listings.
I will reply with the actual shipping costs and payment info, payable by discrete PP (+3%) and an order acknowledgment.
4) FFL dealer information (one that will accept shipments from non-FFL holder, for items with receivers in the sale).

Please, no requests for sales or shipping outside the lower 48, and no sales to states or localities where any of the parts in a kit and/or item offered are banned.

Contact me for combined shipping on multiple items, etc.

Please note that I can accept Postal Money Orders or incredibly discrete PP only! If you need to send any other form of payment it will be subject to delay until deposit can be made and funds have cleared, thanks!

Thanks for looking, and I hope I can help you equip your valuable builds and collections!

-Five Four Five

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekday bump with discount, $600 delivered in lower 48 via USPS Insured Priority, payable only via discreet PP within 24 hrs of your "I'll take it" posting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts