AK Rifles banner

1983 Yugo M70 B1 (fixed, stamped) All Matching Kit with Orig Military Bbl Intact!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Five Four Five 
#1 · (Edited)
1983 Yugo M70 B1 (fixed, stamped) All Matching Kit with Orig Military Bbl Intact!

Item #5...

Up next, a Yugoslavian Zastava-built M70 B1, dated 1983, all matching original parts, Intact original military barrel with very good + rifling.
This blued gun is an issued Balkan War veteran that survived in far better condition than most, the barrel has some darkening, but easily passes the bullet test. Stamped serial numbers match on the trunnion, bolt carrier, bolt, top cover, gas tube, and buttstock, and the assembly number matches on the trunnion, gas tube, rear sight slide, and recoil spring guide. The Zastava legend and circled "Z" logo are well stamped on the left side of the rear sight block. One slight issue is that the flip-up grenade sight is stuck in the stowed position, and will need some TLC (or a bigger hammer) to release. The bluing is excellent, and the wood is perfectly matched with a very light troop carving on the left side of the lower forearm, as photographed. all parts are original and blued, the slant brake is matte blued, and may be a later replacement. There are no FCG parts included except for the hammer spring and two FCG pins. The recoil pad is in very good shape and supple. the flip-up night sights function as they should mechanically, but as with all of these guns, the paint no longer glows. Overall it is in excellent condition, and has a very smart appearance. I would rate the bore as VG, but it will tend to wear cleaning brushes quickly. all parts have a nice real world patina, but looks much nicer than a "battlefield pickup" ...and it is ready for you to build now!

My AKForum price is a steal at $475 (SPF to JestersRevenge) plus actual shipping ($25 or less for USPS insured Priority Mail)
And a further discount is available, see below... This kit is at a lower cost than you can get any other kit with an original barrel, bargain priced in consideration of the bore and grenade sight issues. build and blast, or build it with a new tube and keep the character and history of this all-matching gun intact!

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Trigger Revolver Air gun Shotgun
Bicycle part Auto part Metal
Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun

New bits, kits, and pieces listed 2015...

Special! send funds within 24 hrs for a $25 discount!!!

Hi folks, I've been away for quite a while, but I'm back again, with a few critical parts and kits to sell... I am the same Five Four Five that always found the best Soviet wood AND hard to find items, and I'm now going to be offering kits and other parts... Stay tuned for more items that I'll be selling in the next few weeks!

Up for sale are several rare and hard to find parts kits and accessories for guns issued from the 1970's to the 1990's
Please post "I'll take it" per Forum rules and follow up with a PM, in your PM, be sure to let me know:
1) Your on-line name, as posted.
2) Real name and address for postal delivery by Priority Mail or other agreed to option, if a larger/bulky item (I will work with you on options as long as they are provided with a tracking number per Forum rules).
3) Item number from these new 2015 listings.
I will reply with the actual shipping costs and payment info, payable by either discrete PP (+3%) or Postal Money Order, and an order acknowledgment.
4) FFL dealer information (one that will accept shipments from non-FFL holder, for items with receivers in the sale).

Please, no requests for sales or shipping outside the lower 48, and no sales to states or localities where any of the parts in a kit and/or item offered are banned.

Contact me for combined shipping on multiple items, etc.

Please note that I can accept Postal Money Orders or incredibly discrete PP only! If you need to send any other form of payment it will be subject to delay until deposit can be made and funds have cleared, thanks!

Thanks for looking, and I hope I can help you equip your valuable builds and collections!

-Five Four Five

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.