Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD 1977 khyber pass (PICS)

Here for you exclusive consideration (Now it is cross-posted on other websites) is a wonderful example of a 1977 Khyber Pass AK47. Most of you know the story of this region and the guns produced. Some of the younger guys may not, and I encourage you to research Khyber Pass gun markets. This is the best group of guys on the net and therefor it was advertised here first.

This rifle started out as a nice condition Egyptian kit. Bulgarian or East German hammer forged chrome lined barrel. Sorry, that has been so many builds ago, I just cant remember. I then started collecting parts. G2 trigger, Russian sling, A fellow forum member that is a substantial historic knowledge contributor to this forum sold me one of his two very rare Egyptian blue hand-grips, it really is blue. He also built the muzzle brake for me. I wont mention his name without permission. I also used the Nodak Spud NDS-1KP with the grip reinforcement plate. Perfect rivet work. A lot of guys want the battle field pickup look with these KP's. I was going to do that as well, but everything was just so nice with this rifle. If you buy it you can beat it and drag it behind your truck.
If you cant own it in your state, don't ask. $1100 + shipping.
I might like a nice low mileage 1911 and cash too???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.