AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to list on the forum first for 48 hours before I move it to the files to give members here first pick. After that this add will be crossposted, so timestamps will matter. All marketplace rules apply. I can accept Postal money order, Personal check (item will be held until the funds clear, Venmo, Zelle, Cashapp, and (my preferred option) Paypal (goods & services = +4%, or Friends & family = 0 additional costs). If paying digitally, put NO GUN WORDS in the comment box. Shipping will be based on the smallest flat rate box or padded envelope that I can fit it into. If it is odd-shaped I will try and get it into a smaller box to save as much as possible on shipping. If desired, insurance will be extra, as I will not be held liable for lost packages. I have not had one go missing yet, but there is always that chance. I will ship from Brooklyn, NY. First unconditional “I’ll take it" gets it. I can provide more pictures upon request to your email or cell, so leave either or both in the message that you send me.

This is a non-numbers matching 1974 trunnion. The numbers matched parts are dated to a 1968 rifle. The gasblock is the earlier milled version. The buttstock has a little bit of shallow chipping on it. It is missing the cleaning rod. That is all the negative to this kit. It is complete, minus receiver & barrel and cleaning rod. I am asking $915 Shipped for this, which is what the remaining Rguns dated non-matched 1968 Tula kits. This has plenty of good proof marks and a much less seen 1974 trunnion. I am happy to provide more pictures upon request.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts