AK Rifles banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

Registered
@Vlado , you have a beautiful rifle there. I recently filled my real Izzy AKMS hole, thanks to @jithaca, but it is 1977, and not AKMSL. What you have there is incredible there. Thank you for sharing.

Registered
"Currently only way to obtain working fully automatic firearm in Poland is via institutional or training permit. Blank-firing automatic firearms can be obtained for historical reenactment purposes. In 2018 Supreme Administrative Court ruled than they are dangerous weapons and cannot be issued for collectors despite law allowing it de iure."

Source - Wikipedia
Fully automatic guns were and still are available for collectors because the fucked up laws where ban for such thing is only in permit not in the gun itself and due to our gun bill it is possible to own SMGs and rifles in FA but most of the time cases like this are straighted in courts so most collectors do not bother of it due to a lot of time and money.

My permit let me own FA guns but register them in most cases would end in a court.

In Polish laws 3rd hole in the receiver or open bolt deosn't mean that this is a machine gun.

Most of the AKs or other surplus firearms in Poland are converted to semi auto and sometimes it is just a sport weld or cut in one or two parts.

Here is mine AKMSN/AKMS艁 from WBP with 3rd hole:

Registered
@dantelecat:
yes in that manner you are right and gay sex isn't gay because women have 3 holes and men had 2 holes so it means that men are in 66,6% are women and a hole is a hole ;)

Receiver is a heart of the gun.

And look at this:

Registered
@Slurms MacKenzie:
You know that I can buy a soviet one too?
I just don't need another AK.
And soviet AKs are available here as well and sell with all the gear with matching bayonet and they were sold as quickly as they were available.

Registered
Maybe you should look for an Izhmash AKMSL, it would probably be cheaper if I had to guess

Registered
Discussion Starter #35
I understand this but US laws makes my heart bleeds when I see original rifles cuts into pieces just to bo sold on US market where you are takeing from them parts to assembled them into new rifles.

IMHO it would be better to renew/refinish all the parts to make them looks like new rather fooling myself that I've got original worn rifle which isn't actually 100% original.

When I'm reading this forum and watching some news I think that you should save your money to buy a ticket to Poland if you want to live in normal place ;)

About pistol grip I'm not sure because it is 1973 made so it could be rather replaced during some repairs and also on the bottom of the receiver you've got a plate which is on AKM and this grip in this kit is interesting - I need to check in repairs manual if using AK grip into AKM pattern rifles was allowed.
What are you talking about? You are a strange, rude man. I have read some of your other replies to members on here throughout the years and you have a bad attitude.

What you are saying is like saying take a 99% original vintage care, and completely re-finish the whole thing just because 1% is not original. Very odd logic, and I think you are confused.

The pistol grip is an AKMS grip. Receiver has reinforcement plate for grip. You are confusing an AK47 fat wood grip with this AKMS skinny grip. Please do not speak negatively about rifles which you have 0 knowledge about.

Registered
Discussion Starter #36
Fully automatic guns were and still are available for collectors because the fucked up laws where ban for such thing is only in permit not in the gun itself and due to our gun bill it is possible to own SMGs and rifles in FA but most of the time cases like this are straighted in courts so most collectors do not bother of it due to a lot of time and money.

My permit let me own FA guns but register them in most cases would end in a court.

In Polish laws 3rd hole in the receiver or open bolt deosn't mean that this is a machine gun.

Most of the AKs or other surplus firearms in Poland are converted to semi auto and sometimes it is just a sport weld or cut in one or two parts.

Here is mine AKMSN/AKMS艁 from WBP with 3rd hole:

Good Lord! You talk shit about the original, super rare, Russian AKMSL and then you post a picture of your rifle. What have you done to that thing???

Registered
Discussion Starter #38
@dantelecat:
yes in that manner you are right and gay sex isn't gay because women have 3 holes and men had 2 holes so it means that men are in 66,6% are women and a hole is a hole ;)

Receiver is a heart of the gun.

And look at this:
Strange comments aside, is that an original Izhmash AKMSL? Don't think so...

Registered
Maybe you should look for an Izhmash AKMSL, it would probably be cheaper if I had to guess
Prices of original AK here in Poland are still cheaper than in US and they are in original condition because some gun shops are offering guns to sell before conversion to semi auto for people who can own fully automatic guns and these FA are usually cheaper.

What are you talking about? You are a strange, rude man. I have read some of your other replies to members on here throughout the years and you have a bad attitude.
Well yes, but actually no.

What you are saying is like saying take a 99% original vintage care, and completely re-finish the whole thing just because 1% is not original. Very odd logic, and I think you are confused.
It was original and vintage before it was dissassmbled/cut to could be sold on US market and that's a fact.

Someone gave an example of a painting - but consider this painting to bu cut into pieces and then glued together but with 1% of them unorginal - would you like to buy a Rembrandt in that condition?

The pistol grip is an AKMS grip. Receiver has reinforcement plate for grip. You are confusing an AK47 fat wood grip with this AKMS skinny grip. Please do not speak negatively about rifles which you have 0 knowledge about.
Actually russian grips are not in my area of interests like russians itself but in that period of time propper grip should be "plastic" (bakelite or something else) and as I wrote if it is 100% original not swapped during some repairs it is interesting.

Good Lord! You talk shit about the original, super rare, Russian AKMSL and then you post a picture of your rifle. What have you done to that thing???
1. I've posted it as the example of 3rd hole receiver which is legal in Poland - you've got there red arrows which you could not seen in your rage.
2. It's a WBP made AKMSN/AKMS艁 which was probably made on original parts (maybe on original demilitarized rifle or from spare parts) but there are only WBP markings so I can do with it what I want.
3. As you can see I can change it to the original shape in seconds - only constant changes are in Beryl mount added to it - that should be AKTYN version but my gunsmith made it in a better way, more elegant than FB/ZM 艁ucznik made it in AKTYN.
4. This is my practical AK.

Great. I can get the same thing in USA also. Find me a Russian made AKMSL from Izhmash. But you wont, because you can't.

View attachment 309187
Yes, I won't because I don't want to.
They are the same rare here as Polish AKMSN/AKMS艁 and some others even that quite a lot of them were sold in 2019 and 2020 but most of them were resold to US as kits or to other countries where they are more needed.

Strange comments aside, is that an original Izhmash AKMSL? Don't think so...
As I've said it also isn't original if it is sold in the US.
I't have original parts but aren't 100% original. It was before it was cut/dissassembled but some savages who want to earn more money which you are giving them.

A lot of rare and beautiful guns were destroyed just to could be sold in the US and that is the fact.
This is just a savage.

Registered
Discussion Starter #40
Prices of original AK here in Poland are still cheaper than in US and they are in original condition because some gun shops are offering guns to sell before conversion to semi auto for people who can own fully automatic guns and these FA are usually cheaper.

Well yes, but actually no.

It was original and vintage before it was dissassmbled/cut to could be sold on US market and that's a fact.

Someone gave an example of a painting - but consider this painting to bu cut into pieces and then glued together but with 1% of them unorginal - would you like to buy a Rembrandt in that condition?

Actually russian grips are not in my area of interests like russians itself but in that period of time propper grip should be "plastic" (bakelite or something else) and as I wrote if it is 100% original not swapped during some repairs it is interesting.

1. I've posted it as the example of 3rd hole receiver which is legal in Poland - you've got there red arrows which you could not seen in your rage.
2. It's a WBP made AKMSN/AKMS艁 which was probably made on original parts (maybe on original demilitarized rifle or from spare parts) but there are only WBP markings so I can do with it what I want.
3. As you can see I can change it to the original shape in seconds - only constant changes are in Beryl mount added to it - that should be AKTYN version but my gunsmith made it in a better way, more elegant than FB/ZM 艁ucznik made it in AKTYN.
4. This is my practical AK.

Yes, I won't because I don't want to.
They are the same rare here as Polish AKMSN/AKMS艁 and some others even that quite a lot of them were sold in 2019 and 2020 but most of them were resold to US as kits or to other countries where they are more needed.

As I've said it also isn't original if it is sold in the US.
I't have original parts but aren't 100% original. It was before it was cut/dissassembled but some savages who want to earn more money which you are giving them.

A lot of rare and beautiful guns were destroyed just to could be sold in the US and that is the fact.
This is just a savage.
LOL! "In your rage" Yes, I saw your third pin gun. You say its a new made WBP AKM using old parts. So your gun is literally a parts kit, like this Russian AKMSL, with new receiver. So, its no different than the kits here in the USA except you get the extra pin hole. I swear, these jokes write themselves.

Personally, I would rather have all semi-auto AK's if it means I can find and collect very rare examples, like this AKMSL or a Type 1. I would not want to live in a place in Europe that has very strict gun control laws and very strict what I can own and where I can shoot it. Not to mention, we have so much more variety available to use as kits in the USA than you likely do as real guns in Poland. No thanks, I'll take my authentic re-builds or re-welds over new WPB or semi-auto castrated OG receiver AKM's.

If you have a problem with Polish people cutting up guns to sell to USA as kits, maybe you should be mad at your countrymen. Obviously not a big market there for these guns or kits, otherwise you could get the laws changed or buy the existing stock to use as semi-auto guns.

It's ok to be jealous of what we have here, we love and embrace you, but please, change your attitude ;)

21 - 40 of 70 Posts