AK Rifles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wood Line Metalworking hand tool Gas Bumper

Wood Trigger Hardwood Wood stain Gun accessory

Heres a beautiful Plasma Cut 1961 Tula AKM parts kit. Proof marks galore! It certainly was a refurb, but it has the cool vertical style of a matching handgaurd. Very light/grayish paint color. I think everything matches with the exception of the selector. Even the magazine release button is matching. 61 is not a commonly found Tula year, so thought I'd post.
White Wood Gas Wood stain Metal

Wood Gas Hardwood Auto part Nail

Automotive tire Wood Tread Tire Composite material

Automotive tire Bumper Finger Wood Tool

Finger Material property Composite material Gas Auto part

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What year should I shoot for on one of these early Tula's? I'm sick of looking at them, they're all too nice for me to not have one too dammit

Awesome kit!
The guy I bought this kit from has a 63 tula in nearly identical condition to this kit I just posted, no wood grip though. PM me and I can give you his details.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is very, very nice, I'll probably never have a Russian AKM because of the cost, but I truly enjoy seeing what others have. Thanks for posting those great pictures, nice to see all those proof marks up close.
Of course! I'm getting another 1960 tula soon, I'll post that one when I get it as well. Also just got a 1956 Izzy Type 3. Will post those as well. I'm young. And missed the boat on alot of this stuff but now that I got a stable job, I do my best to get what I can now before it disappears.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts