AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 1895 TULA MADE NAGANT REVOLVER IN CALIBER 7.62 NAGANT, PISTOL IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH A FAINT MANUFACTURE DATE OF 1911. PISTOL COMES WITH A NEW, NEVER INSTALLED .32 ACP CYLINDER, RUSSIAN MILITARY HOLSTER, LANYARD, TOOL AND ORIGINAL BOX. I HAVE HAD THIS PISTOL FOR 5 OR SO YEARS AND BOUGHT THE CYLINDER WHEN I PURCHASED THE PISTOL. EMAIL ME AT [email protected] com WITH ANY QUESTIONS. I AM ASKING $325 NOW $250 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL FOR THE WHOLE SET UP.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 1895 RUSSIAN NAGANT REVOLVER WITH .32 ACP CYLINDER

Trades/Partial Trades Considered: AR Platform Optics (EoTech, Aimpoint) AR .22 conversion, .22 heavy barrel bolt action rifle (Savage 93, CZ 452 or others) Magpul Accessories (Magpul aceesories MS2 sling, ASAP sling adaptor, MOE stock sets, rail covers and windowed magazines)

· Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 1895 RUSSIAN NAGANT REVOLVER WITH .32 ACP CYLINDER

$250 Shipped

Due to back surgery last Friday and copays and being off work for atleast a month I need to sell some stuff to cover expenses. WOULD LIKE CASH BUT WILL CONSIDER TRADES/PARTIAL TRADES....NEED SOME 7.62 RUSSIAN UNSANITIZED BAKELITE MAGS AS WELL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.