AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
SD01 said:
https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_65/products_id/776?osCsid=s9jifhkagb5bbn3lpu00u88og2

SD01...I hope you placed your order already...I'm sure these will go fast for those that didn't know.....

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got enough. Just thought some folks might like to pick some up and save a few bucks.

I see it's already been mentioned here recently, now that I look around a bit - sorry about that.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
SD01 said:
I've got enough. Just thought some folks might like to pick some up and save a few bucks.

I see it's already been mentioned here recently, now that I look around a bit - sorry about that.

Don't be sorry..This is what this forum is for..getting the word out. You did good sir...

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
you need to change the link it goes to your cart....josh

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
i thought about buying some, but id rather spend the extra 5 bucks and get really nice russian plum mags, and very acceptable shipping from copes. plus they rock.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Good deal on ship too

APEX ship is pretty good bought a few items and it was 5 bucks but I'm instate

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ordered 4, 3 were nearly brand new, one had slight wear on the bottom plate and a little around the feed lips. Two were stamped 2, and two were stamped 1. Nice mags.

·
Registered
5 Posts
catsailer40 said:
i thought about buying some, but id rather spend the extra 5 bucks and get really nice russian plum mags, and very acceptable shipping from copes. plus they rock.
I looked on Copes website and didn't see the Russian Plums. All I saw were the Polish Tantals. (I am new to AK74 mags so It might be a misunderstanding on my part.)

·
Registered
353 Posts
I bought 5 of the Apex Polish mags. All appear brand new for all intents and purposes. That's a good deal for $15 in today's market. I was about to post a new thread letting folks know about it but saw this one first.

I also have a few of the $20 Russian plum mags from Copes. They're very nice too, though not as clean or new as the Apex Polish ones. Both very fair deals all things considered.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Just checked the site and it looks like they are either out of stock or have been pulled. :neutral:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I just received my order today. All 10 appear to be brand new as there are no wear marks anywhere on them. One of them is a hair wide and doesn't want to insert into my rifle, but a little emory cloth should take care of that. Overall, I'm very pleased and may order more if they're still available.

PS my dad ordered 5 of them and said his looked new as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts