AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after flying all around the world for 3 weeks this last month and hitting up all the tsa checkpoints on my way back I had police state on my mind for some reason when I came back thru jfk getting hastled by tsa, customs etc. I was just finding out more about the Edward snowden documents and came across this. bill binney 32 year nsa employee and designer of the mass surveillance systems Edward snowden was leaking about has now came out to abc, cnn etc saying ''we are now in a police state.'' this seems to have relevance here considering he also said on the record that the main use of the mass surveillance is as a federal law enforcement tool all the way down to the local level . such backlogged info on required targets have guidelines to be laundered by standard methods so as to be used in court without perjury on drug and criminal cases by fbi,dea etc. alot of other telling info was brought to light also for anyone willing to do a search. anyone who needs to research this can google the title heading as I am unable to post a link. basically what they are saying is once a person of interest is being investigated the alphabet agancies don't have to tap your phone anymore but rather dig into the past via nsa operated govt supercomputer project now officially know since the snowden leaks as what our govt calls ''boundless informant'' as well as ''prism''that filter ALL internet communications, phone traffic etc and store it once filtered for ''some amount of time''...? ...well anyway its okay to be back home.

·
Super Moderator
26,318 Posts
You would think more Americans would be up in arms over this whole mess, but most are to busy with Facebook and other various distractions to give a shit.

I find it hilarious that some of new elected "Tea Party" types are not screaming their asses off about this. Apparently, they don't know about much about that old dusty document they swore to protect and defend.

·
Registered
6,173 Posts
You would think more Americans would be up in arms over this whole mess, but most are to busy with Facebook and other various distractions to give a shit.

I find it hilarious that some of new elected "Tea Party" types are not screaming their asses off about this. Apparently, they don't know about much about that old dusty document they swore to protect and defend.

Never fear we have such a great leader behind the wheel. Im not saying anything negative just watch in HIS own words.

[video]not the best video title[/video]

·
Banned
950 Posts
Right now they are just watching, gathering data, wait till they start knocking, then they will start shooting civilians. It happens the same in every country that has this type of power shift from the people to the government.

·
Super Moderator
26,318 Posts
Right now they are just watching, gathering data, wait till they start knocking, then they will start shooting civilians. It happens the same in every country that has this type of power shift from the people to the government.
Do not post shit like this anymore, you have been warned.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts