No contact with Mario
    Say

Member #
    Liked
    38 times

No contact with Mario

I finally got all my paper work back, and am trying to get a hold of Mario to build my AK 105. Tried calling voice mail full. No reply to my e mails. I have a Work Order / Quote ==== Submitted on: May 4, 2016=== Work order ticket 1293

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Same Here Emails Not Answered Nor Voice Mails..I Have Never Did Business With Anyone Like This Before..He Has My AKM Maadi That I Wanted To Enhance A Bit Etc..I Am To The Point Of Having Asking For My Rifle Returned Or Else..I Didn't Even Get An Acknowledgement Just Only The UPS Trcking Code Being Signed That's It.. BS..

Member #
    Liked
    83 times
    Quote Originally Posted by newsanno View Post
    Same Here Emails Not Answered Nor Voice Mails..I Have Never Did Business With Anyone Like This Before..He Has My AKM Maadi That I Wanted To Enhance A Bit Etc..I Am To The Point Of Having Asking For My Rifle Returned Or Else..I Didn't Even Get An Acknowledgement Just Only The UPS Trcking Code Being Signed That's It.. BS..
    Mario normally returns emails within 5 business days, and sometimes it is hard to get him by phone. He has always done a good job on my builds, and is one of the best in the industry. Please be aware that he is a one man shop.
    "Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves?... Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
    Tench Coxe, 1788.

WTB Soviet 1P29 Scope
    WTB 1P87 Red Dot

Sponsors