• 1 Post By Vietec

Thread: Veteran Discount Thread.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2090 times

Veteran Discount Thread.

This could be a handy one to bookmark if it takes off. How about we put together a master list of some good military/vet discounts out there. I ran across a couple good ones lately. What do you got?

Columbia Sportswear- 10% on store purchases only. https://shop.id.me/stores/506-columbia-sportswear

Leupold Optics- Up to 40% w/annual limits. https://www.leupold.com/leupold-core/vip-programs

OpticsPlanet- Various discounts on varying items. https://www.opticsplanet.com/c-spcem...gram-2018.html

Lowe's(of course)- 10% storewide. Spouses also eligible. Registration required. https://www.lowes.com/mylowes/register
    TPinFl and corpsman5 like this.

Member #
    Liked
    106 times
    Home Depot - 10%
    Ace Hardware - 10%

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2090 times
    Be advised not all Home Depots give a blanket vet discount. Some only do DAV members.

Oakley
    offers various % discounts to vets and 1st responders. https://www.oakleysi.com/en-us/benefitOSI

Trijicon does too. https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/appli...age.php?id=176

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Brownells and Primary Arms both have one. It varies from 0 to several bucks on items that aren't on sale. Contact them when you set up an account and then you will automatically see the discounted price when you are logged in.
    Joe Bob Outfitters 5%

Member #
    Liked
    1290 times
    Last year Bear Creek Arsenal (BCA) did a veteran's day barrel giveaway. Thread on the forum somewhere.
    Vets get discounts around veteran's day, but there are some ongoing. Lot of times one has to go through hoops to get or qualify. Thing is, since the fed government and VA have screwed over military veterans for so long, it's kinda hard to make heads or tails out of righteousness or sympathy these days. The general American public has little respect these days since they didn't really have a decent educational source for the past 40 years. Then again, we have to think about the communist ideals being pushed on us by the democrats, left wing fools, and ignorant folks in power such as judges, California, and New York, Soros, and evil folks intent on destroying for some sort of personal gain or just playing games.
    These days "discounts" end up being overpriced and marketed as such. They think we're all fools, so take what you can get. It's all marketing no matter what.
    Thinking about things even deeper now, realize that a discount for veterans or any discount for a group ends up being a deficit in the profits. Those get passed on to others and the businesses or organizations suffer no loss so in the end, the whole aspect is meaningless. Corporate America is not concerned with creating jobs nor providing discounts nor riddles with respect for those whom have served this country. It's basically a big joke and nothing but words or an advertisement. You already know that the veteran's administration has been screwing over vets and their family for years. So if at the highest levels in this country we have been getting screwed, how would one figure that ANYONE is doing any armed forces veteran ANY justice, let alone giving them charity or a good faith discount?
    It's all a fucking lie and propaganda.
    MAGA- let's get this show on the road!

Sans Remords

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2090 times
    Last edited by YankeeZulu; 12-09-2018 at 03:32 AM.
    corpsman5 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Sorry to resurrect an almost three month old thread gents, but in the works of firearms :

-glock's blue label program is open to active and retired
    -CZ-USA has a pretty badass program, essentially a good discount and they put our orders ahead of bulk buy shops, POC is Andrew Eager
    -brownells has a good military discount program, call and let them know your account info and they will change it to automatically reflect discounted prices where applicable
    -silencerco's SPEQ pricing is available to armed forces members, be it dd214, active, or retired.
    -sig and FN's IOP isn't great if I'm honest, it's more than street prices a lot of the times
    -Walther has an IOP and you can find the price list on their site, the discounts are pretty good, though the selection is limited.
    Itsnodawayitustabe likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    SB Tactical does 30% off MSRP on their site
    Strike Industries-10% off their site after setting up an account
    UTG does 25% off MSRP w/ free shipping on orders over $50. Most of their stuff is crap but the Pro line is supposedly Made in the US and gets pretty good reviews.
    Dark Hour Defense 10% off
    V Seven 10% off
    Coda Revolution 10% off
    Last edited by Atomic Punk; 03-04-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2090 times
    State of Texas school tuition waiver.

https://rebootcamp.militarytimes.com...iW7vmD4vu8K5l0

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2090 times
    Lantac USA. AD, Vets, 1st responders.

As per the Lantac website:

We proudly support the members of the law enforcement & the US Military, active & veteran & first responders! To receive the discount code, you can either send us an email from a government issued email address or email us a photo copy of your redacted credentials to [email protected].

See the "FAQ" page for more info: https://www.lantac-usa.com/faq

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2090 times
    Cabela's was 10%.

Bass Pro is 5%.

Cabela's just got bought by Bass Pro so their going with the 5%. I'm not sure if it's active duty only or if vets are included. The kid I just dealt with at the checkout could've just been doing me a solid so YMMV. He asked if I was military, I told him "vet", showed him my VA ID card and he ran the discount. Worth mentioning next time you're there.

Member #
    Liked
    131 times
    Griffin Armament 15%

Member #
    Liked
    287 times
    I know this is an old thread, but no one mentioned Vortex optics.
    I am an old fucker that is semi computer illiterate , so they let me call in my discounts by phone, but they do let you younger folks register online as I have been told.

Sponsors