• 1 Post By YankeeZulu
  • 1 Post By Richard W.
  • 1 Post By scottyb

Thread: Scandals at West Point?

Member #
    Liked
    10068 times

Scandals at West Point?

I came across this recently: Exclusive: Former West Point professor?s letter exposes corruption, cheating and failing standards [Full letter] | American Military News

Never been enlisted or commissioned (just a DAC), but I've had many relatives who served. The above seems to reinforce what I saw in my time as a DAC with regard to officers. I'm wondering if it's not so much a West Point issue as it is an entire DOD leadership issue.

Thoughts?
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

©Daedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2095 times
    The fact that this Rapone prick was RFS'd from 1/75 and then was subsequently accepted into West Point pretty much says it all.

To those of you unfamiliar w/military-speak- He was Released For Standards from the Ranger Regiment. In other words he couldn't hack it.

There was at least one LTC at West Point that formally complained about Rapone's contempt for the institution and for military authority in general back in 2015. Nothing was done. It is very possibly BHO's headhunting rampage against senior officers while in office had something to do w/this. He fired anyone who disagreed w/him.

I know 1 or 2 guys through a couple SOF forums who knew Rapone back when he was in A 1/75. They claim he was constantly ranting about leftist shit back then and bragged about heading to West Point on his way out the door.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2095 times
    UPDATE: Spencer Rapone discharged, "Other Than Honorable."

2LT Spencer Rapone, mentioned in the OP link, avowed communist and anti-American, finally booted from the Army. Some sources are saying he resigned his commission, which tells me he was probably given that option or be charged. There's a good chance he'll have to pay back a substantial portion of his West Point tuition.

An "other than honorable" discharge negates any veteran benefits you may have been eligible for but falls short of actual "dishonorable discharge" status which more or less makes you a convicted felon(can't vote, can't posses a firearm, etc).

This is good news. As stated before Rapone was 75th Ranger Regt before he went to MAPS and West Point. He is a stain on The Regiment and the Rangers. The couple dudes I mentioned who knew him in 1/75 back before he got RFS'd still claim he was extremely vocal about his views even back then(probably a reason he got shitcanned). My question is- What officer recommended him for MAPS? That is requisite in order to apply. The article, and the several others out there on this shitbag, bring up some other good questions as well, such as- How many more are there like him in the ranks that we don't know about who aren't so vociferous?

https://popularmilitary.com/communis...t-point-stunt/
    Last edited by YankeeZulu; 06-08-2018 at 09:22 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    8772 times
    He's from my state if I'm not mistaken. Some local (to him) politician vouched for him. I'm guessing at one point he either got indoctrinated or kept his ideas to himself.

The IDEA of communism is nice but if doesn't work in practice. Even the Chinese figured that out and are communist but not. I encourage anyone interested in becoming communist to go live in NK, or Cuba for a year or so

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    MPiKM-72, MacSr63 and otus like this.

Member #
    Liked
    1892 times
    Good

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2095 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    He's from my state if I'm not mistaken. Some local (to him) politician vouched for him. I'm guessing at one point he either got indoctrinated or kept his ideas to himself.
    Rapone was ex-enlisted and a known proven blabbermouth.

A certain % of Military Academy appointees, both West Point and Annapolis, have to come from the enlisted ranks. These cadets must attend a year-long prep school to get them ready. In order to apply to either Military or Naval Academy prep, an officer must recommend you. I'm not sure of any Congressional requirements for prep school grads but I do know completion of either prep school pretty much guarantees you a slot as an Academy Cadet. Military and Naval Academy applicants coming straight from civilian life must obtain a Congressional appointment before applying.

I got a recommendation for West Point Prep in Basic Training from my company commander that I didn't proceed w/. When I got to 1/75 we had a guy get recommended by our company commander as well who did go on to attends MAPS, so I think the recommendation has to come from an O-3 or higher.

Which begs the question- What Captain or higher, assumably in the 75th Regt since that's the unit he came from, recommended this known commie little prick to attend MAPS?
    MacSr63 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    8772 times
    Not sure how credible this is but....

https://keywiki.org/Spenser_Rapone

"Rasheed Hosein, a professor of Middle East history, o was in charge of Second Lieutenant*Spenser Raponeís development at West Point.

At West Point, Hosein had mentored Rapone. The two apparently traveled together to India together in 2014 and maintained a close relationship until Rapone graduated in May 2016.

Also during that time, Raponeís Facebook posts grew increasingly radical and leftist...."

This is the only place I found a mention of a mentor although I wasn't exactly doing an investigation. And the link and story may be BS

I was trying to find the article where a politician vouched for him. Not sure for what exactly. Can't remember but it had to do with the military. That politician later put out a statement saying he had no idea of Rapone's political leanings

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    833 times
    I came to be friends with several Rangers during my Career, all those guys were men you could trust your life to 100%. Inconceivable to me that Soldiers cut from the cloth to make it as a Ranger in the first place would allow a pile of shit like that on their ranks without tuning him up.

Member #
    Liked
    2153 times
    Well, canít say he was sneaking around with his foolishness. He was shouting it from the rooftops. LOL

I would be interested in hearing him explain how he reconciles advocating sedition with the oath(s) heís taken to bear true faith to the USA.

On second thought, I donít want to hear any more of his guff. I wish my beloved Army had flushed this turd a long time ago.
    okierider likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    6293 times
    Interdasting, we just got a new deputy director at work. He is WP and ACOE. In the month he has been there he is throwing out lies and thinks he can bluff people.

More worthless middle management.

Their current abortion is to ask for "volunteers" to help clean up the basement of the steam sterilization plant that services USAMRID effluent from BL4 labs, recently overflowed and was discharged into the local sewer system after record local rains overwhelmed a 60 year old system that is compromised. They used pool shock to "treat" about 60K gallons.

Anyone up for a dose of radiation with a side of Ebola/AIDS/Monkey Herpes/Fish Syphilis.
    Arik likes this.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Sponsors