Member #
    Liked
    676 times
    Mastermount and dot.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Ive got one coming. It may be a minute before I can post it because it’s going out as soon as I pick it up to get the front end modified.
    Im so stoked.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    122 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HavasuAK View Post
    If you want 7.62x39 I have a sam7k I love it goes all over with me. Some people bitch about arsenals but I love mine zero issues

9mm I'd say the KP9

With the nice braces on the market no need to give the big gov $200 to further tread on your rights

Im with you man! The KP-9 and the SAM7k are my go too AK's

IMG_1916.jpg111flipped.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    122 times
    If you go the Zastava route such as the ZPAP92 swap out the trigger axis pins to longer pins. For some reason Zastava uses pins for a 1.5 receiver in their 1mm receivers and it never hurts to put a retaining plate in there rather then use the Shepards hook that they come with. Put in a heavier recoil spring too. They are good to go after that. People will tell you about the lack of furniture options. You can make things work that arent suppose to fit.
    Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Dave I did the same thing with regard to hand guards about a year ago. Got my M85 dressed that way now except with a black plastic upper. How did you get your lower to fit? I sanded the rear end till it fit, didn't take a whole lot to do. I wasn't sure on the front end and I left it alone. Fit with hand guard retainer up and down great and due to the arc of retainer I get no lateral movement at the front end. Thought of adding shims to hold better but haven't needed them. I go back and forth with the furniture between my M85 and M92.

Member #
    Liked
    122 times
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorakm View Post
    Dave I did the same thing with regard to hand guards about a year ago. Got my M85 dressed that way now except with a black plastic upper. How did you get your lower to fit? I sanded the rear end till it fit, didn't take a whole lot to do. I wasn't sure on the front end and I left it alone. Fit with hand guard retainer up and down great and due to the arc of retainer I get no lateral movement at the front end. Thought of adding shims to hold better but haven't needed them. I go back and forth with the furniture between my M85 and M92.
    I just removed some material off the front so that it sat into the front retainer tighter.

0000.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors