AK Pistol pic thread - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 219
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: AK Pistol pic thread

  1. #151
    Super Moderator Retired

    Member #
    116
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Burpleson AFB
    Posts
    8,895
    Liked
    2203 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread


    My new nightstand gun...
    I'm Your Huckleberry

  2. #152
    Senior Member

    Member #
    18742
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    116
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Here are mine, SLR106U and M92 PAP

  3. #153
    Senior Member

    Member #
    7907
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    New Mex
    Posts
    2,216
    Liked
    223 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    "Gold is the money of kings. Silver is the money of gentlemen.? Barter is the money of peasants and debt is the money of slaves."

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #154
    Senior Member

    Member #
    8929
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    141
    Liked
    6 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread


  6. #155
    Senior Member

    Member #
    21544
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    631
    Liked
    667 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Here is my Draco:

    "This country has a mental health problem disguised as a gun problem and a tyranny problem disguised as a security problem."

    -Joe Rogan

  7. #156
    Senior Member

    Member #
    18742
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    116
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidmetal
    That wood looks great.
    What did you do to it?

  8. #157
    Senior Member

    Member #
    8929
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    141
    Liked
    6 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Quote Originally Posted by theflow

    That wood looks great.
    What did you do to it?
    Six coats of tung oil, light buffing with 0000 steel wool between coats. Nothing else.

  9. #158
    Member

    Member #
    17779
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    59
    Liked
    2 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread



    CAI imported Zastava M92-PV, AKBuilder flash hider, iklindo's detent pin, and four coats of Formby's tung oil finish with sanding between each coat.

    Yeah, it looks like everyone else's M92 pistol... but damn they look great!
    Montani Semper Liberi

  10. #159
    Senior Member

    Member #
    8929
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    141
    Liked
    6 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Made my M92 pistol into a rifle. I may SBR it in the future, but I'm content with it as-is for now. Handles and shoots great.


  11. #160
    Senior Member

    Member #
    5132
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    is everything!
    Posts
    2,548
    Liked
    5 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    My PAP M92PV
    Shot it yesterday mostly 100 yards on a 14" AR400 plate after a quick zero check. It makes quite an impact on the plate and is very accurate.
    The cone booster, detent, pin, and spring came from a M92 parts kit I already had. A few other forum members and I took turn shooting it with the muzzle nut then with the cone booster, all preferred the booster.
    The stock trigger was a little gritty so I swapped out for an extra G2 double hook I had and now it's really smooth. The Hungarian 20 round mags are a perfect fit for this size gun.

  12. #161
    Member

    Member #
    21028
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Concord, CA
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Well this is my first build hot out of the park tank. I was hoping for a lighter finish but am pleased with how even it turned out overall. I refinished the Tapco slant brake so it would be the same finish as the rest of the metal. Imagine my surprise when it turned out Olive Green!

    I cut the barrel to 9" in order to reuse the fore-end.

    Burning Cordite since 1964

    "The grenade is my favorite weapon, they never know where it came from." SSgt Munden USMC

  13. #162
    Member

    Member #
    21028
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Concord, CA
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tangotag
    My PAP M92PV
    Shot it yesterday mostly 100 yards on a 14" AR400 plate after a quick zero check. It makes quite an impact on the plate and is very accurate.
    The cone booster, detent, pin, and spring came from a M92 parts kit I already had. A few other forum members and I took turn shooting it with the muzzle nut then with the cone booster, all preferred the booster.
    The stock trigger was a little gritty so I swapped out for an extra G2 double hook I had and now it's really smooth. The Hungarian 20 round mags are a perfect fit for this size gun.
    Burning Cordite since 1964

    "The grenade is my favorite weapon, they never know where it came from." SSgt Munden USMC

  14. #163
    Member

    Member #
    21028
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Concord, CA
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Quote Originally Posted by marklet2002
    Well this is my first build hot out of the park tank. I was hoping for a lighter finish but am pleased with how even it turned out overall. I refinished the Tapco slant brake so it would be the same finish as the rest of the metal. Imagine my surprise when it turned out Olive Green!

    I cut the barrel to 9" in order to reuse the fore-end.

    Here is the same gun after improving

    Burning Cordite since 1964

    "The grenade is my favorite weapon, they never know where it came from." SSgt Munden USMC

  15. #164
    Senior Member

    Member #
    6345
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    100 yard to your right,If you can read this..you're in range!
    Posts
    406
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Here's one from the '08 archives...




    A true one handed AK pistol..click on pic for vid.

  16. #165
    Junior Member

    Member #
    16408
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    White Bluff, TN
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    Re: AK Pistol pic thread

    Here is my Draco. Champion 2007 Pistol in 5.56.




 

 
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. The .22LR pistol pic thread...
    By cms81586 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 04:49 PM
  2. What is the thread pitch of the AK pistol grip screw?
    By Shrike37 in forum Build It Yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 04:40 PM
  3. H&K Pistol Thread
    By SNIPERWOLF in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:38 AM
  4. Wasn't there a Tantal pistol thread running here?
    By red_metallic in forum Polish
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 05:20 PM

Search tags for this page

ak 47 pistol holster
,

ak pistol

,

ak pistol holster

,

ak pistol picture thread

,

ak pistol thread

,
bayoset
,
custom draco pistol
,

draco ak pistol holster

,

draco pistol holster

,
draco shoulder holster
,
dreko choppa
,
micro draco ak pistol holster
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.