Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By Turbo
  • 1 Post By Turbo

Thread: M57 afternoon project

Member #
    Liked
    54 times

M57 afternoon project

My afternoon project: Remove trigger safety, disable magazine disconnect, cold blue touch up slide and new trigger, install. Been meaning to do this for a while. Smooth as silk now!

Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    Did you had there a trigger like i Glock?

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KAPRAL-POLAND View Post
    Did you had there a trigger like i Glock?
    Yes, the importer was clever enough to think of that. Most US importers hack up the slide or frame to get the required safety for import.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    40 times
    That is something new for me - I've got Polish 1954 or 1952 TT wz. 33 with .30 cal. markings - export version and I've only seen US TT with side safety.

I would like to own trigger like that.
    Maybe would you like to change for something other?

Member #
    Liked
    6298 times
    Beautiful!

I just acquired one of these Armamentos imports through an auction and took posesion just this week. I missed out when the first batch came in through Classic last year. I check today and discover they are in stock again at Classic. Doh!

The one I bought is almost too nice, but since it was made the year I was born I have to keep it. I'd really like an all matching BFPU one. I already had a PW Arms and a Gibbs import M57 with the thumb saftey.

I have a trigger to replace the import one on the Armamentos. I need to read up on disconnecting the magazine safety.
    Constantly studying spots welds, mag well dimple shapes, center support rivet heads and selector markings for the last 12 years...

BTW - Keep your BFH away from my AK!

WTB Late East German 7.62 top cover and gas tube numbered 687.

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by KAPRAL-POLAND View Post
    That is something new for me - I've got Polish 1954 or 1952 TT wz. 33 with .30 cal. markings - export version and I've only seen US TT with side safety.

I would like to own trigger like that.
    Maybe would you like to change for something other?
    I replaced with original M57 trigger. The trigger outside firearm is the safety version.

Quote Originally Posted by MPiKM-72 View Post
    Beautiful!

I just acquired one of these Armamentos imports through an auction and took posesion just this week. I missed out when the first batch came in through Classic last year. I check today and discover they are in stock again at Classic. Doh!

The one I bought is almost too nice, but since it was made the year I was born I have to keep it. I'd really like an all matching BFPU one. I already had a PW Arms and a Gibbs import M57 with the thumb saftey.

I have a trigger to replace the import one on the Armamentos. I need to read up on disconnecting the magazine safety.
    Nice, I’m glad you got a nice one but understand wanting a BFPU one. Mine came from their first batch last year but yeah, they have more. They also gave away some sweet chrome ones in a contest, which I lost... I chose not to snap off the mag disconnect but wedged a tiny piece of plastic underneath. It doesn’t interfere with grips and mags drop free now.
    MPiKM-72 likes this.

Sponsors