Eastern Bloc Pistols pic thread

49K views 196 replies 94 participants last post by  rokada 
#1 ·
Bulgarian Makarov,

Chinese Tokarev,

See less See more
#56 ·
Chinese 1959 dated with holster, Nam bringback

Hungarian M48 1952 dated ex-VC satchel sapper, right side has slight claymore damage, he was a little too loud in the wire, the SFC who I got it from picked this one up from the previous owner in 1968.
[/img]

CZ marked DUO made in 1949.

#70 ·
here's my entry for the thread.its a 1953 cz52.i bilieve it is ex-military because it has the croosed swords befor the 53.i've actually been using this as my carry weapon,as i had to sell my 1911 to catch up on bills.i use the original holster to carry it.the nose of the holster slides in my pocket and the rest is covered by a t-shirt.all you see is a small spot of the light colored leather.as soon as i get the $$$ , sidecarnut is working up an iwb holster for me.shoots the romy surplus stuff well,but it really likes the jhp hand rolled that i got from the guy i bought it from.those are what i have in it when it rides with me.

#71 ·
galilman121 said:
My Rhodesian contract CZ75 A model with RA arsenal marks dated 1978 (Rhodesia fell in 1979 to become Zimbabwe).

First pattern CZ75's have short slide rails and rounded trigger guards.

http://www.weaponeer.net/GalleryImage2. ... =351&CPN=1
Oh sweet! I have one, and I've always wondered what the "RA" markings were for. Mine is also dated "78". This one and 2 or 3 others turned up at a local gunshop in the 90s. The others all looked like they had been dragged behind a car, this one had beat up grips, but I managed to get some NOS grips from a guy in Switzerland.

You don't see many of those original model CZ-75s, that would be the only pistol I'd need to round off the "Gunsmith Cats talk smack about the CZ-75B" collection. :grin:
I'm also a Gunsmith Cats fan, in fact I probably would have missed this gun if I hadn't read so much about it in that.

#73 ·
Oh sweet! I have one, and I've always wondered what the "RA" markings were for. Mine is also dated "78". This one and 2 or 3 others turned up at a local gunshop in the 90s. The others all looked like they had been dragged behind a car, this one had beat up grips, but I managed to get some NOS grips from a guy in Switzerland.
Can I have it? Please. :mrgreen:

#75 ·
shep said:
galilman121 said:
My Rhodesian contract CZ75 A model with RA arsenal marks dated 1978 (Rhodesia fell in 1979 to become Zimbabwe).

First pattern CZ75's have short slide rails and rounded trigger guards.

http://www.weaponeer.net/GalleryImage2. ... =351&CPN=1

aurang said:
right click - save as

You don't see many of those original model CZ-75s, that would be the only pistol I'd need to round off the "Gunsmith Cats talk smack about the CZ-75B" collection. :grin:
I'm also a Gunsmith Cats fan, in fact I probably would have missed this gun if I hadn't read so much about it in that.
We're not worthy...

:hail: :hail: