Home Builds & “Grandfathered” Status - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Home Builds & “Grandfathered” Status

  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Member #
    879
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Salem, OREGON & Szeged Hungary
    Posts
    2,229
    Liked
    1679 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 43m1garand View Post
    While playing on your Trash-80.
    Someone remembers Texas.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    MPiKM-72 likes this.

  2. #32
    Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

    Member #
    21201
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,396
    Liked
    8714 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gopguy View Post
    Beto has made very clear he intends to confiscate semi autos. No grandfathering.
    This i why a candidate like him will never get elected. There is not enough voters in the US that will agree with him on these extreme measures. The politicians that do get elected are the ones who dont voice their opinion, lie to the american public with promises of hope, and then once elected do as they please. Hell, obama couldnt get a AW ban and he was one of the biggest shiesters out there! Only a clouded populace would vote for a candidate that blatantly voices violating their rights. Thankfully, not all of america is clouded.

    As far as a AW ban on a federal level, i dont know. Its happened before. The NY registration was a epic failure and they know that. They can try to push for registration but they know the majority wont comply.

    To bad we dont have numbers on the machine gun ban of 1986. Id love to know how many didnt comply!

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    661
    Liked
    359 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 43m1garand View Post
    While playing on your Trash-80.
    I lactate into Mason jars for hoarding purposes. Would you like me to send you a jar of my best year and most famous "Mint Twist"?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Senior Member

    Member #
    7238
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,675
    Liked
    1103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post
    This i why a candidate like him will never get elected. There is not enough voters in the US that will agree with him on these extreme measures. The politicians that do get elected are the ones who dont voice their opinion, lie to the american public with promises of hope, and then once elected do as they please. Hell, obama couldnt get a AW ban and he was one of the biggest shiesters out there! Only a clouded populace would vote for a candidate that blatantly voices violating their rights. Thankfully, not all of america is clouded.

    As far as a AW ban on a federal level, i dont know. Its happened before. The NY registration was a epic failure and they know that. They can try to push for registration but they know the majority wont comply.

    To bad we dont have numbers on the machine gun ban of 1986. Id love to know how many didnt comply!


    I would guess there are more than a few not complying with the second amendment tax of 1934.

    22many likes this.

  6. #35
    Senior Member

    Member #
    15343
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Beyond the yellow brick road
    Posts
    4,880
    Liked
    10067 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Indykid View Post
    I would guess there are more than a few not complying with the second amendment tax of 1934.
    Think of how often they find MP40s, StG44s, etc. in the attic that grandpa forgot or left behind, multiply by 10, and you'll probably get a ballpark figure.

    How long has it been that Chicom AKs have been banned from import now? 20 years? And we still see contraband 3rd pins show up now and again!
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

    Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

    ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

  7. #36
    Senior Member

    Member #
    22431
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    993
    Liked
    1350 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I lactate into Mason jars for hoarding purposes. Would you like me to send you a jar of my best year and most famous "Mint Twist"?
    You are more disturbing than 10Gauge.
    Last edited by 43m1garand; 09-11-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    MPiKM-72 likes this.
    Dear Socialists: I have no money for you. I spent it all on guns and ammo.

  8. #37
    Senior Member

    Member #
    22431
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    993
    Liked
    1350 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PRDUBI View Post
    Someone remembers Texas.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I am not sure what you mean. I took a computer class in high school and we had TRS-80s. I told a friend of mine about it who used to be an electrical engineer. He said that was the nickname for the TRS-80.
    Dear Socialists: I have no money for you. I spent it all on guns and ammo.

  9. #38
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    20,669
    Liked
    19810 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 43m1garand View Post
    You are more disturbing than 10Gauge.

    1558906626073.jpg

    Oi
    MPiKM-72 and Walleye like this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

  10. #39
    Senior Member

    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    661
    Liked
    359 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 43m1garand View Post
    You are more disturbing than 10Gauge.
    I don't know about that...

    Nothing wrong with a man lactating into a Mason jar and then adding a few Mentos to the mix for some good drinking. However, there may be something a little off with those japanese cartoons.

    You'll have to excuse me though, theres a llama and pigme goat fighting over the last square of cornbread out back. I need to go break it up before the resident aligator gets pissed.
    Last edited by Pookie; 09-11-2019 at 01:13 PM.

  11. #40
    Senior Member

    Member #
    3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    20,669
    Liked
    19810 times
    Pookie is part Mad Lib. just don't _________ in the ________ or he'll _____________ on your ____________
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

    Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

  12. #41
    Senior Member

    Member #
    62737
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    661
    Liked
    359 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Pookie is part Mad Lib. just don't _________ in the ________ or he'll _____________ on your ____________
    Just don't EAT in the CAR or he'll PISS on your CAKE


    My Mom taught me how to Karate last Sunday, she said that I'm a black belt now!
    Last edited by Pookie; 09-11-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    10Gauge and 43m1garand like this.

  13. #42
    Senior Member

    Member #
    22431
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    993
    Liked
    1350 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Just don't EAT in the CAR or he'll PISS on your CAKE

    Hate when that happens.
    Dear Socialists: I have no money for you. I spent it all on guns and ammo.

  14. #43
    Senior Member

    Member #
    4074
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    553
    Liked
    0 times
    If some idiot like francis actually gets elected there will be no grandfather clause and they will all be banned outright with a certain time frame given to surrender,the left already knows letting people keep them if they register them does not work. I just got done with a horrible 3yr move to western ny state and can say from what i saw nobody registered anything after the so called safe act,there were some people with ak's but ar's were everywhere and not safe act compliant or registered and the govt there know's it. Thankfully now im back south and all the kids are free to come out and play again😎

 

 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.