• 1 Post By Atomic Punk
  • 1 Post By Walleye
  • 3 Post By JeepFan

Thread: Victory in VA

Member #
    Liked
    4798 times

Victory in VA

Douche bag Governor did not get any of his gun control he tried to force thru on heels of Va Beach shooting.

Yay!
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    203 times
    That is excellent because I know VA has taken some L's. It amazes me that with the amount military and related industry in VA (current and present) that anything would ever pass. I'll be up there shortly for another little gov vacation. I forgot how nice it was to breath normal air, and weather, oh man how the weather is awesome lol. I was in VA a few weeks ago and such a nice change it was from the swamp.

Member #
    Liked
    120 times
    We won this battle but victory is a long way off. I implore all Virginians to stay active. Join VCDL, recruit new shooters, talk to your legislators and VOTE! We are looking at a very scary situation in November with the re-districting and come next year, we WILL see CA and NY-level stupidity if the Libs take both houses.
    scottyb likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    249 times
    Most Excellent!
    "I have been persecuted but never prosecuted." Antony C. Sutton regarding his books. It's mildly amusing to see "Groupthink".

Member #
    Liked
    1753 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Punk View Post
    We won this battle but victory is a long way off. I implore all Virginians to stay active. Join VCDL, recruit new shooters, talk to your legislators and VOTE! We are looking at a very scary situation in November with the re-districting and come next year, we WILL see CA and NY-level stupidity if the Libs take both houses.
    Yes to the VCDL. Their email alerts are great for keeping the legislators' inboxes full.
    Blahpony confirmed as Darth Paydirt - 10Gauge

Member #
    Liked
    186 times
    Good for VA, keep up the fight.

Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    I’ve been thinking quite a bit lately about what I must do if they do ban anything but a shotgun or come to confiscate. I know that I will very quickly need to become more proficient with a pump shotgun. Who’s gonna roll over and give up? Probably most people. I like to fight and can promise a hell of a ruckuss before I go down. A lot of people talk tough but when it comes time, I bet they’ll hand them over and thank them when they do. Sorry for the profane language but F#$K YOU spineless turds. Please forgive me.
    Big thanks to Moses1986, 10Gauge, Pookie, NFA ARMS, Duck Durbin and everyone that served this country.

Member #
    Liked
    9795 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekanak47 View Post
    I know that I will very quickly need to become more proficient with a pump shotgun.
    Black powder revolvers, muskets, muzzle loaders, hand-to-hand weapons, improvised explosive devices, pointy sticks, rocks, and harsh language. Know them all and become proficient in their use.

If the goal is to resist tyranny, one has to be willing to fight with anything.
    njkalashnikov likes this.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Member #
    Liked
    3751 times
    Nice job VA. Keep it up.

scottyb, Walleye and Atomic Punk like this.

Sponsors