• 1 Post By Yugo Nut

Thread: Wa state is doomed!

Member #
    Liked
    22 times

Wa state is doomed!

https://www.waguncontrol.org/home
    https://app.leg.wa.gov/billsbytopic/...ARMS&year=2019

Washington State is doomed, the liberals have taken over and are now coming after our 2A rights!!!

Member #
    Liked
    804 times
    God speed to our friends living out there.

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Thanks, im returning home from a deployment protecting our freedoms to a state that is taking our freedoms.
    njkalashnikov likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8372 times
    Yep. Democratic liberals out here and its only getting worse.

Sure glad ill be out of here soon!

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    1639 is a joke. It is totally dependent on owners turning themselves in. It should sound a lot like the Kaliforniastan ban from several years ago. "If you 'register' your guns with us you can keep them". At the end of the day, though you may have registered your gun at time of purchase, no one knows what you own for sure except you. When the shop called the sale in to NICS, it was reported as "sale of long gun", "sale of handgun" or "sale of other". The only one with a record of a long gun serial number is the dealer. No state agency has access to the information and almost every sheriff in the state has indicated they won't enforce it.

While it does bode poorly for the future of firearm ownership in Washington, it is still a very difficult initiative to enforce IF it withstands the legal challenges brought against it. Don't ask / Don't tell has an entirely new meaning in Washington State these days
    otus and Bondmen like this.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Back in late 1980 and early 1981, I was assigned for training to the Whidbey Isl. Navy base before being sent off overseas. WA was very beautiful, with very friendly people. At the time, WA was also one of the few states that had a concealed carry license. Back then, I thought WA was light years ahead of most states concerning firearms. You can thank Bill Gates to a great degree for the flip-flop. Once he established his Microsoft HQ in Seattle and started drawing all the left-wing tech nerds from all over, the state was doomed. As we all know, once a colony of left-wingers gets established, they're like cockroaches......they multiply exponentially and they're almost impossible to get rid of without extreme measures.

Member #
    Liked
    50903 times
    Come to Oklahoma, armed and with open arms, 77 counties, all red last election

You will be required to say howdy once in a while, Ok/TX thing around here, no biggie.
    scottyb, Yugo Nut, otus and 1 others like this.
    pics / vid required for validation

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8372 times
    I can find nothing on this local. I did find one thing and it is dated the end of January just as the OP’s info is. Im guessing its a non issue. Last paragraph is one of the bills the OP linked.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8372 times
    The good thing is patriot prayer, a local 2A group has been vigilant in making certain towns a “second amendment sanctuary town” to protect against any antigun laws in the future. In fact, patriot prayer is at a rally a town over from me as i write this. So, there is hope out there.

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Thank you for educating us about Patriot Prayer, I will be looking into them when I get back so I can support them in their efforts!
    22many likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Lots of Police departments acriss the stae wont enforce the new laws, and of course the AG threatens them if they dont. Grew up in Wa. but damned sure will never live there again.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...ferguson-says/

Member #
    Liked
    280 times
    We aint doing much better....they are working on SB978 right now...would potentially make me a felon for picking up my kids at school with my CCW. What angers me the most is it is a "gut and stuff" bill, started as one paragraph then had a 44 page "amendment" added two nights before committee. Assholes. Still hopeful it tanks, but not holding my breath.
    This space for rent

Sponsors