Buddy in MD told me a MJ card gets you banned from owning firearms
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Buddy in MD told me a MJ card gets you banned from owning firearms

Member #
    Liked
    5273 times

Buddy in MD told me a MJ card gets you banned from owning firearms

Good friend informed me if you apply to have a Mary Jane card in MD you forfeit your right to own firearms.

That is messed up. Some people are in need of the medical benefits and are forced by the libtards in MD to give up 2nd amendment rights.
    Moses1986 and btr like this.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    1136 times
    Blame the Mass Shooting Psyops they air on the Idiot box networks to scare the Sheep:P Shooters most almost always have the same MO a history of Mental illness, on prescription drugs, and a family history of voting Democrat:P This whole mental health thing is partially understandable though we definitely don't want people suffering from genuine mental problems owning guns, but the problem comes from by whose definition are you deemed mentally unfit? Perhaps you tend towards the conspiracy side of things?, maybe your to christian for your own good?, Maybe you've decided to home school your children?, now how many times do you visit the AK Forum a day?

The whole mental health thing is just another way our government officials are trying to undermine the second amendment, it's an excuse to rub out some political dissidents under the guise that they were mentally unfit. On a side note 95% of most people Smoking dope don't have it in them to go shoot up a place, the worst thing you get with them is maybe a run to Whataburger, or MC D's.

Member #
    Liked
    3056 times
    or you could just blame the feds for keeping mj schedule 1

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    3056 times
    Just might add for those who do not know, the Fed does know it has medicinal purposes. A couple years ago I got to hang out with Irvin Rosenfeld, who gets a tin of joints in the mail sent from University of Missouri(i think) courtesy of Uncle Sam, and can take them and smoke them anywhere. I really wanted to keep the tin, but he didnt have any extra so he signed a book and gave it to me.

10Gauge, Thrasher and otus like this.

Member #
    Liked
    210 times
    Ever actually read the FFL transfer form? Lol. It is dumb, I agree. Don't smoke weed and doubt I ever will, but I don't see an issue with lawful pot smokers owning firearms. The problem is now that it is not lawful under federal law.
    btr and klagz13 like this.
    "All we know about the new economic world tells us that nations which train engineers will prevail over those which train lawyers. No nation has ever sued its way to greatness.Ē

Member #
    Liked
    2244 times
    Weed isnít even close to any schedule 1. And itís safer than any SSRI.
    Pot makes you hungry, Prozac makes you crazy. The fact that this is still a debate is nuts.

I swear the collective age of this nation is 12, or it might be 73.
    For the record, I hate weed. But TEHO. Iím a beer drinker.
    Get up on your feet, Don't look so obsolete, And thrash like an athlete!

Member #
    Liked
    1136 times
    Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were abusing a perscription drug called Luvox, The drug was known to cause Violent episodes and suicidal thoughts. In fact I think it was because of Mark Taylor’s “Mark Taylor was a victim of columbine” lawsuit against big pharma that caused the pharma industry to start labeling side effects of prescription drugs.

Uncle Pharma makes mass shooters not the NRA, pot while associated with a lot of bad activity would have been a much safer alternative than Big Pharmas death pills.
    Last edited by Moses1986; 10-23-2018 at 01:25 PM.
    otus likes this.

btr

Member #
    Liked
    588 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Weed isn’t even close to any schedule 1. And it’s safer than any SSRI.
    Pot makes you hungry, Prozac makes you crazy. The fact that this is still a debate is nuts.
    While I think weed should be legal, there is a link between it and schizophrenia. The controversy over it is if weed causes schizophrenia (in a small subset of the population) or merely if schizophrenics like to smoke it. Science isn't sure yet.
    klagz13, otus and Thrasher like this.

Member #
    Liked
    52850 times
    Yep, local news reported that if you are approved for a card you must contact LE about disposing of any firearms and ammunition in your possession
    including those of other people living in your home.

SCHEDULE 1 (CLASS I) DRUGS are illegal because they have high abuse potential, no medical use, and severe safety concerns; for example, narcotics such as
    Heroin, LSD, and cocaine. Marijuana is also included as a Class 1 drug despite it being legal in some states and it being used as a medicinal drug in some states

https://www.dea.gov/drug-scheduling

Form 4473..https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/44...53009/download

Oklahoma is talking about a passing a legislative action that would allow you to retain possession of your firearms and ammo although, many say
    that would never pass.

A thousand cuts, confiscation, etc.etc. Stay woke
    Last edited by TRAAK's; 10-23-2018 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Bongs or bullets....Winchesters or weed
    otus likes this.
    pics / vid required for validation

Member #
    Liked
    192 times
    I think Ole Miss is the place doing the weed work: https://pharmacy.olemiss.edu/marijuana/
    AZAK and wingnut308 like this.
    My Current WTB list:

VG++ 1966 East German AKM kit
    long barrel from a Maadi
    unnumbered, wooden Yugo buttstock (M70 or M72)

Please PM me if you are looking to sell; Or direct me to a current sales thread, should you know of one.

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    2090 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Good friend informed me if you apply to have a Mary Jane card in MD you forfeit your right to own firearms.

That is messed up. Some people are in need of the medical benefits and are forced by the libtards in MD to give up 2nd amendment rights.
    AFAIK many if not most states that are permissive to weed have some kind of gun forfeiture clause in their legislation. I have a feeling that legal users probably find a way around those measures and maintain gun ownership off the radar. Aside from submitting to regular randomly-scheduled house searches there's really very little that can be done to enforce it.
    Last edited by YankeeZulu; 10-23-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2244 times
    Quote Originally Posted by btr View Post
    While I think weed should be legal, there is a link between it and schizophrenia. The controversy over it is if weed causes schizophrenia (in a small subset of the population) or merely if schizophrenics like to smoke it. Science isn't sure yet.
    giphy.gif
    Get up on your feet, Don't look so obsolete, And thrash like an athlete!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    3964 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post

This happens to be one issue that can't be blamed on liberal interests. Look into it a bit deeper and you'll see that it is conservative elements that want to punish cannabis users with the forfeiture of their second amendment and quite a few other rights.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.
    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

Member #
    Liked
    5273 times
    But as we well know the left has a gun control/confiscation/outlaw agenda.

I am not sure there are any conservative types in political office in MD any longer.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    8299 times
    I'm pretty sure this isn't just MD but country wide. What's even worse is that it effects people who have nothing to do with it but live in the same house

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    scottyb and TRAAK's like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors