EBAN Up to Something Once Again
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pwcosol

Thread: EBAN Up to Something Once Again

Member #
    Liked
    439 times

EBAN Up to Something Once Again

Went to EBAN today to do my usual search "AK Bayonets", only to find no bayonets appearing under that reference. I would get something like "82 matches found", but of the 38 items which actually appeared, not one was a AK bayonet. I think these bayonets are now turning up under individual country of manufacture (like "Russian Bayonet"), or one guy using A"K" Bayonet, etc. I have a suspicion EBAN has enhanced their "sniffer" programs, and due to recent events, have decided evil "AK Bayonets" should not be listed under that title any longer. This happened some years ago with US M9 Bayonets. The use of "M9" (according to EBAN) referenced some assault or otherwise prohibited item, and your listing would be terminated. Sellers spaced out the "M 9" prefix, listed the bayonets under "M 9 Knives" or by the manufacturer's name. After several years, it seems use of the term "M9 Bayonet" is no longer a issue. Just figured I would f.y.i. ya'all...

8/13 Bayonets do not seem to turn up under the "everything" category any longer. You have to input either "collectibles", "sporting goods" or pick a category/sub-category like "militaria>Desert Storm 1989-1991>personal field gear".
    Last edited by pwcosol; 08-13-2019 at 07:19 PM.
    Mr. B. likes this.

Sponsors