Like Tree26Likes

Thread: which stock is better for a mosin

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    8725 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 12 View Post
    Interesting that Timney makes a trigger for the Nagant that isn't overly expensive
    $119.99 for the trigger. Think i payed $89.95 for my 91/30 when i bought it. Price is relative i guess. But mosins are $300+ now so there is that.

I think what’s interesting is that timney makes a trigger for the mosin! Wouldnt expect that. Wonder how much of a difference it is.

Member #
    Liked
    48 times
    I still got mine it's in a at-one walnut stock. Full length barrel. No mods. I guess the only upgrade is it's free floated now. This is one of the refurb imports with the huge roll mark on the side of the receiver btw. lol! It is also counter bored and the mag is force matched. So I think it is a good one to customize..
    For a bit it had a glossy classic boyds walnut stock and that one is way more comfortable.. I actually liked that stock a lot. After selling the original refurb stock and the classic boyd which I got for $30!
    I basically got the at-one for free. I'm thinking of just keeping it the standard length and maybe getting a original 91/30 pu side mount for it later. The stock is factory cut for a timney also which the classic was not.
    I'd kinda recommend the classic boyds over the at-one because it is just way more comfortable but the at-one looks cool and I think the adjustable stock might be better for a scope and more crap.
    Another thought kinda want to have it cut to 20" with the factory sights from a 20" for it.. But then maybe better to find a bubbad finnish instead and keep it a long barrel..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsors