My big RPK Russian Clone job for a member (hi res pics)

Member #
    Liked
    56 times

My big RPK Russian Clone job for a member (hi res pics)

As most of you know by now, I stamp, engrave and scribe AK parts to match the real Russian AK markings as close as my abilities and tools aloud. This one job was a challenge and super fun because the member wanted EVERYTHING done. (jumping ahead, I will say it was so much fun, I should have paid him to let me do it.... but I won't)
    Anyway, some pars were new unmarked, some required removal of the old markings, but everything you see in the pictures here was marked/stamped/hand engraved/electropenciled by me.
    Here we go:

The spring assembly is stamped on the end or the thumb piece to have the number visible when assembled.
    PA3 C ABTOMATOM, TO BCE KAK B CKA3KE!

Member #
    Liked
    46 times

Re: My big RPK Russian Clone job for a member (hi res pics)

I wish I could send you My AES10 B for an overhaul
    One day I will have a nice collection of AKs... instead of a nice collection of cardboard boxes.

WTB:
    Russian plum waffles

Technical Advisors

Member #
    Liked
    3004 times

Okay, well that does it, I need to send you a care package of parts! Very, very well done!
    "...a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist!"
    K C A

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    4 times

yep looks great! i am still working on that sheet for me.....i have actually 2 or 3 i need done.....well when i get a chance to work on it i will
    i love my little ak-nut! i want to hug him and squeeze him, pet him and brush his hair

Do anything other than Russian

Member #
    Liked
    183 times

Hi guys, figure I'll pipe in finally. Serzant did this job for me and, although I haven't received the parts yet, I can tell you he was A+ on communication and patience the entire way! It took me a while and a few packages to him to find out exactly what I wanted and how to mark this kit as accurately as possible. It is going to turn out as a great clone once I find a receiver to use. (since it is a 1972 I think I can use a Nodak Yugo receiver w/dimples for the build)
    I'll be sure to post pics once it's done. (which will be a while) I am just a poor college kid now and my minimum wage job is no longer around and even if it was, the money would be going elsewhere. I hope to send it off in the next year or two for building-hopefully to CW Classics if he can pull his operation back together. He does amazing work and is a really nice guy.

Thanks again guys! Please post if you have any constructive criticism-I ordered all of this work exactly as Serzant did it, so if any of it is incorrect, lmk! I am hoping my RPK can be a model for any other people w/ non-Russian RPK kits who hope to make a clone. Oh and Tantal, I'm glad you like it! Thanks so much for the pointers along the way (Stottman too!)

Andy
    "All we know about the new economic world tells us that nations which train engineers will prevail over those which train lawyers. No nation has ever sued its way to greatness.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors