Vepr fm47-11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ninjascout

Thread: Vepr fm47-11

Member #
    Liked
    17 times

Vepr fm47-11

I mite have a chance to trade my AR pdw custom rifle for this vepr with a CNC warrior 4 peace break and Magpul stock on it and a mag or two with it , how much is this beast worth , I'm gonna do the trade as long as the other guy agrees . As I'm done with AR's need a real rifle again

Member #
    Liked
    519 times
    K-VAR has them for $1399 + $115 tax + $18 shipping + ffl fees when I plug in my info. That's brand new, without the ugly-ass magpul robot dick stock.

Also provided that there's nothing wrong with it.

https://www.k-var.com/vepr-ak-47-762...-5-rd-magazine
    Last edited by Gypsy; 01-31-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjascout View Post
    I mite have a chance to trade my AR pdw custom rifle for this vepr with a CNC warrior 4 peace break and Magpul stock on it and a mag or two with it , how much is this beast worth , I'm gonna do the trade as long as the other guy agrees . As I'm done with AR's need a real rifle again
    I like how you are going to get rid of the AR for an Ak. The AR's are something that will be around for some time. Cant say that about that poor vepr though. They have been band from importation and they probably will never be brought in again.
    **** looking for a red bakelite buttstock for the stamped IACO 56, unnumered Chinese red bakelite bayonet with brass pin, and crome belt clip.****

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    81 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bildobaggins View Post
    K-VAR has them for $1399 + $115 tax + $18 shipping + ffl fees when I plug in my info. That's brand new, without the ugly-ass magpul robot dick stock.

Also provided that there's nothing wrong with it.

https://www.k-var.com/vepr-ak-47-762...-5-rd-magazine
    I like your terminology reffing to the stock. I have never understood bitching up a perfectly fine firearm. With aborted robot parts.
    **** looking for a red bakelite buttstock for the stamped IACO 56, unnumered Chinese red bakelite bayonet with brass pin, and crome belt clip.****

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    In addition to the information provided regarding KVAR pricing, like it or not a variable regarding price is availability, present and future. KVAR did release some weapons for sale at SHOT 2019 (our shop picked up a batch), but they (KVAR) also raised their dealer price $500 on 7.62x39mm RPK. Therefore we passed on RPK.

GS
    Ammunition is the currency of the new millenium.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Deal done ...thanks for the info all .......... I made out like a bandit on this one as I traded up from a .303 Enfield to a cheap 7.62x39 AR to a cetme to my pdw AR now I have this beast !!! And besides the muzzle break all is perfect condition . Now I just need mags and few cases of ammo ...lol
    Attached Images

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I'd love to go wood some day but for now this plastic junk will work , til my mags and ammo are stacked up 😉😀😀😀 after adding my mount and 3x prism scope she's pretty accurate standing at 25yrds after zeroing it in as it started low right I'll post pictures of it soon as new parts on the way 😀 ALG trigger and hogue grip and fighter brake installed already .
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ninjascout; 03-09-2019 at 08:40 AM.
    Gypsy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Found a hand guard and made it fit perfectly with alittle Dremel work and some green finish now looking at the cnc warrior galil folding stock to complete my baby lol screw plastic
    Attached Images

Sponsors