Information on Navy Arms SVD - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Information on Navy Arms SVD

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjxlr8 View Post
    That is the real military scope but for foreign Export. The only thing it is missing is the IR detection. That is not a cheapo airsoft version.
    Well thank you very much, puts my mind at rest,Will hopefully get this one in my hands Tuesday coming. I was getting quite panicky, I was even reading reviews of similar stuff where the locking, pull clip on the mounts some people were saying they had snaped them off as they are cheap alloy material. Nevertheless, I suspect it's more a case they just did not know how to put them on, so tried to force it. I just hope it fits on my SARM9F AK47 without any fuss!

But, I do Love the look of the Dragunov rifle the lines give me the chills it is so beautiful . Our club Chriman has one, even said I could buy it for about 2600$, but way out of my league now, one of the down sides of being pensioner GRRR! And I think it probably is a Russian version all the nice wood bits too. as we are only about 600 miles from Russia and this place is an Ex Eastern block Commi satellite country, lots of old Russian stuff is still kicking around here.
    Last edited by iceman47; 04-14-2019 at 09:17 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    All the NDM-86 rifles that were imported to the US seemed to have the IR detection features even though it was very outdated technology at that point in time.
    SVDS likes this.
    The switch from gunshots to injections is a sign that China "promotes human rights now," says Kang Zhongwen , who designed the Jinguan Automobile death van.

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman47 View Post
    Well thank you very much, puts my mind at rest,Will hopefully get this one in my hands Tuesday coming. I was getting quite panicky, I was even reading reviews of similar stuff where the locking, pull clip on the mounts some people were saying they had snaped them off as they are cheap alloy material. Nevertheless, I suspect it's more a case they just did not know how to put them on, so tried to force it. I just hope it fits on my SARM9F AK47 without any fuss!

But, I do Love the look of the Dragunov rifle the lines give me the chills it is so beautiful . Our club Chriman has one, even said I could buy it for about 2600$, but way out of my league now, one of the down sides of being pensioner GRRR! And I think it probably is a Russian version all the nice wood bits too. as we are only about 600 miles from Russia and this place is an Ex Eastern block Commi satellite country, lots of old Russian stuff is still kicking around here.
    Are those scopes still available for purchase? I need the small accessories that were missing from my NDM-86 when I purchased it. The brush, screwdriver, lens cloth, extra bulbs, and rubber switch boot. I wonder if the seller has any of those items for sale?
    The switch from gunshots to injections is a sign that China "promotes human rights now," says Kang Zhongwen , who designed the Jinguan Automobile death van.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Are those scopes still available for purchase? I need the small accessories that were missing from my NDM-86 when I purchased it. The brush, screwdriver, lens cloth, extra bulbs, and rubber switch boot. I wonder if the seller has any of those items for sale?
    I will try and find out for you. NO problem!
    jjjxlr8 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    I will try and find out for you. NO problem!
    How much are the scopes with metal can and accessories? I would consider buying the whole package to get the pieces I want if necessary.
    iceman47 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    If they are going to the US, obviously there is the post thing. But, I can buy a complete package for around 130$ YES that's right, 130$ plus post +any taxes. https://www.gun-bg.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=26

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    If they are going to the US, obviously there is the post thing. But, I can buy a complete package for around 130$ YES that's right, 130$ plus post +any taxes. https://www.gun-bg.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=26
    Thank you. $130 USD? I'd love to buy one for that! Please post some photos of the one you receive. Thanks!!

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Thank you. $130 USD? I'd love to buy one for that! Please post some photos of the one you receive. Thanks!!
    No problem; will also give an opinion, for what it's worth, on my one if/when it gets here tomorrow. Did the link work ?

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    No problem; will also give an opinion, for what it's worth, on my one if/when it gets here tomorrow. Did the link work ?
    I could see it and add it to my cart but was unable to check out. Not sure if it's the Chrome translate or what. I would like to buy one, though. I'll wait to see what yoyrs looks like and try again if it has the small items and metal can.

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Sorry there, it's a crash and burn, the guy selling them it seems is a scam muchant, 130$ then says he does not have any, then says he will send me a 3-9X24 version of the same scope but a newer one. That turns up and the price jumped to 340 $. So I told them to take it back and tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine. So all in all a complete waste of time and effort ! Sorry!

Member #
    Liked
    257 times
    Sorry there, it's a crash and burn, the guy selling them it seems is a scam muchant, 130$ then says he does not have any, then says he will send me a 3-9X24 version of the same scope but a newer one. That turns up and the price jumped to 340 $. So I told them to take it back and tell him to shove it where the sun don't shine. So all in all a complete waste of time and effort ! Sorry!
    I was afraid of that. I had contacted the (a?) Chinese manufacturer of these about a year ago and they said that they don't produce the steel cans or military scopes anymore.

Member #
    Liked
    4280 times
    Hit me up, I've got a few of these scopes. They're more than a hundred thirty bucks though...
    07 ffl
    will work for u.s. wwII weapons

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BR7.62 View Post
    Hit me up, I've got a few of these scopes. They're more than a hundred thirty bucks though...
    I have walked another path; Keeping on the Aimpoint 9000L 2MOA red dot, but found a rail, and 3x Vector optics flip magnifier for longer distance play times with steel disks, old car doors, and paper targets. The little trade off is a bit of weight, only a few ounces, but I doubt I will ever carry into some battle anyway, Well I hope I never do, too old now anyway for such exciting excursions, LOL. There are one or two drawbacks whichever direction I go, this is a less expensive option, which sad to say is biggie for me !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsors