Information on Navy Arms SVD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Information on Navy Arms SVD

  1. #31
    Senior Member

    Member #
    107
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,444
    Liked
    312 times
    someone swapped out the bayo as they are quite rare

  2. #32
    Senior Member

    Member #
    15686
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centerville, OH
    Posts
    195
    Liked
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SVDS View Post
    someone swapped out the bayo as they are quite rare
    And then serial numbered it to the rifle and matched the finish on it to match all the other accessories?

  3. #33
    Senior Member

    Member #
    107
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    2,444
    Liked
    312 times
    yes, that's not hard to do. what other possible story would be plausible?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Senior Member

    Member #
    15686
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centerville, OH
    Posts
    195
    Liked
    75 times
    Seems like an awful lot of work for a bayonet. The man I bought the rifle from bought it new, claimed to have fired about 50 rounds through it and put it away for about 28ish years. Why go through all that? Im more inclined to think it was done at the factory. Back then there were no "rare" bayonets.

  6. #35
    Senior Member

    Member #
    15686
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centerville, OH
    Posts
    195
    Liked
    75 times
    Sorry, double post. Stupid phone (owner).

  7. #36
    dvs
    dvs is offline
    Senior Member

    Member #
    11057
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Peoples Demokratik Republik Of Kalefornia
    Posts
    2,439
    Liked
    328 times
    that does look like a Hungarian or maybe Romanian bayonet. The chinese one should be a Type 2 bayonet. DSC_0760 copy.jpg

    Untitled 1364.jpgUntitled 1363.jpgUntitled 1361.jpg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by dvs; 09-05-2014 at 09:36 PM.

  8. #37
    Senior Member

    Member #
    4020
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Spring Lake NC
    Posts
    1,777
    Liked
    244 times
    Nice rifle with the crate, I'd love to have the crate myself (with the rifle of course)!
    "odio vitae semper dissolubilis"

    "Ludo mentis sciem"

    "Senecta aetas viresque, atque perfidium expugnat"

    "sic semper purgamentus Yugo kalashnikov! Tempus orbem ad excoquam eorum et dimittetur eis!"

  9. #38
    Senior Member

    Member #
    11421
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,571
    Liked
    269 times
    I'd love to have it, but $6200 is just a bit too much for me. The FN sniper is a gem, though!!

    WTS: FN 30 Sniper and Early Chinese SVD Dragunov
    iceman47 likes this.

  10. #39
    Senior Member

    Member #
    15686
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Centerville, OH
    Posts
    195
    Liked
    75 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SVDS View Post
    yes, that's not hard to do. what other possible story would be plausible?
    A member of another forum posted a pic of his NDM today and the bayonet caught my eye immediately. He bought the rifle brand new in the early 80's. The bayonet is serial numbered to the rifle.




  11. #40
    Senior Member

    Member #
    17969
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    300
    Liked
    32 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Holescreek View Post
    A member of another forum posted a pic of his NDM today and the bayonet caught my eye immediately. He bought the rifle brand new in the early 80's. The bayonet is serial numbered to the rifle.



    Man, what a gem

  12. #41
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30459
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    201
    Liked
    52 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AGG View Post
    First, I want to thank all of those who provided me with all of the valuable information!!!
    However, because I collect, and the scope case was incorrect for the rifle, I am going to pass.
    A couple of you PM'ed about the seller, should I not decide to get this--- I am PM'ing those back with the seller's email.

    Tony
    Sorry to ask, if I have the right person to ask here; I have coming the 4x24E scope Chinese Dragunov scope by CM military manufacturer. The seller claims it is for law enforcement/military or can be used in them. The main question is, what does the E stand for regards the 4x24 (E) ? Some of these scopes are made for Airsoft not real weapon usage, I am trying to find this info out.

  13. #42
    Senior Member

    Member #
    11421
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,571
    Liked
    269 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman47 View Post
    Sorry to ask, if I have the right person to ask here; I have coming the 4x24E scope Chinese Dragunov scope by CM military manufacturer. The seller claims it is for law enforcement/military or can be used in them. The main question is, what does the E stand for regards the 4x24 (E) ? Some of these scopes are made for Airsoft not real weapon usage, I am trying to find this info out.
    Do you have a photo? It's easy to tell the difference.
    iceman47 likes this.
    The switch from gunshots to injections is a sign that China "promotes human rights now," says Kang Zhongwen , who designed the Jinguan Automobile death van.

  14. #43
    Senior Member

    Member #
    30459
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    201
    Liked
    52 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjxlr8 View Post
    Do you have a photo? It's easy to tell the difference.
    SVD Scope EN Acom.jpg
    https://www.gun-bg.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=26
    SVD Dragunov 4x24E Military Riflescope
    Made by CN Military Manufacturer, Iron Package, Green Illumination System, Special Ranger Finder Etched Glass Reticle, Advantage in Military and Law Enforcement. Flip-up Caps, Sunshade and Green Illumination.

    • Green illumination system
    • 30mm Hammer-forged Monotube
    • Shock proof (1000g), water proof and fog proof (Nitrogen Purged)
    • High-durability aluminum alloy and beautiful complement
    • Up to 1000m ranger turret adjustment for great precision. Deflection turret scale covering 10mils by 1 mil division and the position in between each two divisions where the deflection index can be mechanically set indication 0.5mil
    • Free Fittings involved: English Instruction, Spare Bulb, Tools, Flip-up Caps, Sunshade and Iron Package

    Thanks for the input!

  15. #44
    Senior Member

    Member #
    11421
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,571
    Liked
    269 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman47 View Post
    SVD Scope EN Acom.jpg
    https://www.gun-bg.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=26
    SVD Dragunov 4x24E Military Riflescope
    Made by CN Military Manufacturer, Iron Package, Green Illumination System, Special Ranger Finder Etched Glass Reticle, Advantage in Military and Law Enforcement. Flip-up Caps, Sunshade and Green Illumination.

    • Green illumination system
    • 30mm Hammer-forged Monotube
    • Shock proof (1000g), water proof and fog proof (Nitrogen Purged)
    • High-durability aluminum alloy and beautiful complement
    • Up to 1000m ranger turret adjustment for great precision. Deflection turret scale covering 10mils by 1 mil division and the position in between each two divisions where the deflection index can be mechanically set indication 0.5mil
    • Free Fittings involved: English Instruction, Spare Bulb, Tools, Flip-up Caps, Sunshade and Iron Package

    Thanks for the input!
    That is the real military scope but for foreign Export. The only thing it is missing is the IR detection. That is not a cheapo airsoft version.
    iceman47 likes this.
    The switch from gunshots to injections is a sign that China "promotes human rights now," says Kang Zhongwen , who designed the Jinguan Automobile death van.

  16. #45
    Senior Member

    Member #
    21317
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    north central pa
    Posts
    3,969
    Liked
    4411 times
    Looks like what came with ndm.
    Attached Images
    iceman47 and Fiorentino like this.
    not taking new work

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 05:26 PM

Search tags for this page

dragunov svd drag bag for sale

,

navy arms imports

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.