East German NSP-2 setup

Member #
    Liked
    192 times

East German NSP-2 setup

Has anyone seen an East German NSP-2 scope sell recently? Curious what they are going for these days.
    My Current WTB list:

VG++ 1966 East German AKM kit
    long barrel from a Maadi
    unnumbered, wooden Yugo buttstock (M70 or M72)

Please PM me if you are looking to sell; Or direct me to a current sales thread, should you know of one.

Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    There seems to be no supply of NSP2 scopes anywhere. The most common are the Polish ones. there are Russian, Czech, East German, Hungarian and Polish from what I understand. There may be some for sale in Europe you would have to look at EU surplus dealers.
    11th air assault div 63 65 1st bn abn 8th cav 1st cav vietnam 65 66 11th special forces group 70-74 major sks and ak collector ammunition collector

Member #
    Liked
    109 times
    A year or two ago Polish NSP-2 were sold by 150 PLN which is now ca. $40 + shipping in Poland.
    Now I can see only one incomplete NSP-2 for 250 PLN which is ca. $65 + shipping in Poland.
    I've had one but it was dead, I couldn't make it work but friend of my used the one which he bought - so it is the lottery about condition of demobil NV scopes sold on the market.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    I bought a well used East German NSP-2 on eBay a number of years ago. I don't recall what I paid.

A Dutch surplus company had East German NSP-2 sets, brand new and complete, up to just a few years ago. I guess they finally all sold.
    Always looking for East German Paratrooper items, let me know what you have...

Sponsors