Rioters better watch out! - Page 2
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: Rioters better watch out!

Member #
    Liked
    6528 times
    Things still fairly normal around here. Checked on the folks today, run to HD and the bank.

Feel blessed I am not dealing with a bunch of riots, fires and criminals.
    JeepFan, MPiKM-72 and 43m1garand like this.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Don’t fool yourself, we’re in an endgame scenario. The enemy is at the gates and you’ll see them in the future, hopefully people wake up and prepare accordingly as time is fleeting.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...e-pressure-to/
    Last edited by robdog; 06-04-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    scottyb and otus like this.

Member #
    Liked
    539 times
    Be ready no matter what. Times have changed and it will only get more dicey as we go along here.
    MPiKM-72 likes this.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9185 times
    I dont care much if the democratic states get destroyed. IMO, the leadership in those states had a hand in the current situation. Ive been telling my wife, i wanna sit back and watch them burn!

Member #
    Liked
    6528 times
    I am using resources to prepare and obtain that which still is.

Took my folks some FD food just so they had something. More on the way plus ammo and other supplies.

Got friends who do not get that being prepared is part of life, most of which should know better.
    MPiKM-72 and Mekanak47 like this.
    needs moar AK

or beer

Member #
    Liked
    1186 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post
    I dont care much if the democratic states get destroyed. IMO, the leadership in those states had a hand in the current situation. Ive been telling my wife, i wanna sit back and watch them burn!
    The main problem we have is that politicians will not allow these leftist areas to suffer the consequences of their voting. If they did, most of these areas would look like Mogadishu. Money is continuously borrowed from future generations to prop up these areas. As a result, the people voting for these idiots don't ever suffer the consequences of the statist ideology and the leftist politicians get more and more radical. The left is bent on getting the federal government to bail out the failed cities and states. I pray that Trump sees it for what it is and utilizes his veto powers.
    Rights are inherent. They do not come from another's wallet.

Member #
    Liked
    8204 times
    On the plus side the company owner where I've worked for 20 years called me to his home for an "emergency" last Tuesday (day of the Houston march). Co-workers were all "WTF?"

He is not a gun guy but has firearms that are family heirlooms dating back generations. Each had minimal finish wear. He had exactly 6 rounds of ammo on hand and need to know which handgun it fit.

1875 patent date S&W nickel plated top break 5 shot revolver - no ammo.

1907 Savage semi-auto in .32 ACP - no ammo. I couldn't get the slide to retract. I had to photograph down the muzzle to confirm the chamber was empty.

1955 Production S&W Model 31 in .32 S&W Long. That is the one the 6 rounds of old Remington Peters fit.

He also had a Winchester .30-30. Probably 1960's - 1970's production. Only flaw was a cracked buttplate. I told him out of everything he had that is the one I would employ for self defense. "Get ye to Academy for ammo."

I had him dry fire the Winchester and the Model 31 a few times.

Maybe I'll get him out to the range one day.

ETA - I also got to see the sword and scabbard his officer ancestor carried during the US Civil War. Very cool - engraved.
    scottyb, 10Gauge, Kalliste and 9 others like this.
    Constantly studying spots welds, mag well dimple shapes, center support rivet heads and selector markings for the last 12 years...

BTW - Keep your BFH away from my AK!

WTB Late East German 7.62 top cover and gas tube numbered 687.

Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    We’re so intertwined that if one fails, we all fail. Imagine 22million CA refuges flooding east. Even 1/10 would overload the infrastructure in other areas. Take that and multiply it by 16 major Blue cities and you can see the collapse like dominoes. I firmly believe we’re already at de facto war with China and have domestic insurgents at work.

Member #
    Liked
    8204 times
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Things still fairly normal around here. Checked on the folks today, run to HD and the bank.

Feel blessed I am not dealing with a bunch of riots, fires and criminals.
    "Marches". You forgot marches.

Next Monday and Tuesday in Houston may get sporty.

Last edited by MPiKM-72; 06-05-2020 at 09:00 AM.
    akraider, Moses1986 and JeepFan like this.
    Constantly studying spots welds, mag well dimple shapes, center support rivet heads and selector markings for the last 12 years...

BTW - Keep your BFH away from my AK!

WTB Late East German 7.62 top cover and gas tube numbered 687.

Member #
    Liked
    2592 times
    I can't wait for the insurrection, ooops, I mean Democratic Convention.
    They're just warming up for it man.
    JoeMomma likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1186 times
    The last I heard, they were going to do the Democrat convention virtually. If you think about it, it would certainly be better for them to have both conventions done that way. Biden is a yawner in real life, not to mention all the gaffes if he's not prerecorded. The governor of North Carolina is doing his best to keep the Republicans from having a convention.
    Rights are inherent. They do not come from another's wallet.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9185 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    The main problem we have is that politicians will not allow these leftist areas to suffer the consequences of their voting. If they did, most of these areas would look like Mogadishu. Money is continuously borrowed from future generations to prop up these areas. As a result, the people voting for these idiots don't ever suffer the consequences of the statist ideology and the leftist politicians get more and more radical. The left is bent on getting the federal government to bail out the failed cities and states. I pray that Trump sees it for what it is and utilizes his veto powers.
    The people do feel the consequences. Higher taxes, higher cost of living, homeless, higher crime, ect, ect are all negative effects of it. The problem is the people are so compliant to it that its a way of life to them. Only throwing a bitch when something directly affects them (house burglary, ect, ect) then they find out what they have been voting for. By that time, its already too late. Accept or move.

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    We’re so intertwined that if one fails, we all fail. Imagine 22million CA refuges flooding east. Even 1/10 would overload the infrastructure in other areas. Take that and multiply it by 16 major Blue cities and you can see the collapse like dominoes. I firmly believe we’re already at de facto war with China and have domestic insurgents at work.
    Like i said, let them burn. Living on the western coast i can tell you how people in many states feel about Californians, Portlanders, and liberals in general. A flood of liberals heading east? How long do you think small town america is gonna let liberals infiltrate their towns? Many towns are armed already walking the streets. Will it create a SHTF situation? Sure will. Just what this country needs right now IMO.

Member #
    Liked
    2592 times
    The people do feel the consequences. Higher taxes, higher cost of living, homeless, higher crime, ect, ect are all negative effects of it. The problem is the people are so compliant to it that its a way of life to them. Only throwing a bitch when something directly affects them (house burglary, ect, ect) then they find out what they have been voting for. By that time, its already too late. Accept or move.
    Like i said, let them burn. Living on the western coast i can tell you how people in many states feel about Californians, Portlanders, and liberals in general. A flood of liberals heading east? How long do you think small town america is gonna let liberals infiltrate their towns? Many towns are armed already walking the streets. Will it create a SHTF situation? Sure will. Just what this country needs right now IMO.
    Your first paragraph describes Austin Texas to a "T".
    I dont think this is coming to my little Town anytime soon. We just don't play that.
    22many likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    119 times
    BigSal and misc like this.
    It was pity stayed his hand. `Pity I don't have any more bullets,' thought Frito.
    -- Harvard Lampoon, "Bored of the Rings"

Member #
    Sage (East side of the Temecula Wine Country), Southwest Riverside County, Southern California
    Liked
    400 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepFan View Post
    Yes one of the roof Koreans,

H

That's "Hellayella" and his family and friends. He is a well known member of a lot of gun sites, I think he's a member here too.
    otus and MPiKM-72 like this.
    AK Nazi Purist & Mosin Sniper Devil

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Sponsors