Rioters better watch out! - Page 16
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree737Likes

Thread: Rioters better watch out!

Member #
    Liked
    21761 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post
    I guess I see it differently. The media has always had a leftist agenda and they will fuel that with any chance they get. So what we are seeing on TV, social media, news outlets, is the fuel that the leftist media has been feeding. Put it into context with the rest of the population of cities, towns in the United States and you will see things differently. If I unplug from social events, I don’t see anything. I drive from town to town from state to state and don’t see any of it except for in the leftist democratic cities. Realistically, in my opinion, if they want to burn down their own democratic cities have at it. It’s only making them look worse. As far as democratic liberal states adopting stupid laws, what’s new? It’s always been that way Just the level of stupidity has gotten higher.

I’ve never really understood people listening to the leftist media, believing part of it, and then getting all bent out of shape about it. We all know that they’re liars, we all know that they have a agenda we all know that they always will.

What’s the media doesn’t and won’t tell you, is that the feds have been going around to these problem cities and shutting things down because their mayors and governors won’t. Chop in Seattle, who do you think shut that down? Wasn’t the mayor although media wants you to believe it. Chop that started in DC...That got shut down real quick by federal agents. These are just some instances that the media won’t report on.
    CHAZ* C'mon don't let them have a rewritten name already. Tear it down like all the statues!! CHOP is what we should do to the snakes that are making this a continual problem. The infection hit other, non blue places just not as noteworthy.. unless you consider Cinci blue and some of the places are.. unfortunately. blah. but yeah of course they don't report things that don't fit the narrative.. that'll just confuse the poor stupid people who can't think for themselves but can be whipped into a frenzy at the tap of a keyboard.

People have killed themselves out of fear of Covid-19 which not only is very sad but I would almost consider it criminal with regards to how the news reports on it. I wonder how many folks died from that vs the actual virus. We'll likely never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Have you heard that the Minneapolis City Counsel, you know the ones that hate Police and want to "Defund Police" had to hire private security because of the many direct threats to their safety?
    Yeah, No Kidding...
    No shit. Classic "Tis for thee but not for me" elitist attitude that eventually turns out poorly for the folks in charge.
    scottyb and JeepFan like this.
    "There really is something broken between your ears. You know this, yes?" - Redbear

Closed captioned for the drinking impaired. Wait...

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    9185 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    CHAZ* C'mon don't let them have a rewritten name already. Tear it down like all the statues!! CHOP is what we should do to the snakes that are making this a continual problem. The infection hit other, non blue places just not as noteworthy.. unless you consider Cinci blue and some of the places are.. unfortunately. blah. but yeah of course they don't report things that don't fit the narrative.. that'll just confuse the poor stupid people who can't think for themselves but can be whipped into a frenzy at the tap of a keyboard.

People have killed themselves out of fear of Covid-19 which not only is very sad but I would almost consider it criminal with regards to how the news reports on it. I wonder how many folks died from that vs the actual virus. We'll likely never know.
    Ya know, its beyond me on how these “politicians” haven’t been charged with treason. Letting their citys burn, letting rioters do as tgey please, false impeachment to intentionally take down our president, Michael flynn fiasco, bidens dealings, obamas policies that went directly against the constitution, ect, ect would IMO be tratiorious. Why has nobody pushed for prosecution on treasonous acts? 100 years ago, hell, 60 years ago they would have.

Funny thing is, when Edward Snowden unmasked the government spying operation i thought he was a idiot for burning his bridge and being forced out of America. Now, I understand him and his reasoning.
    scottyb and JeepFan like this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    13811 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 22many View Post
    Ya know, its beyond me on how these “politicians” haven’t been charged with treason. Letting their citys burn, letting rioters do as tgey please, false impeachment to intentionally take down our president, Michael flynn fiasco, bidens dealings, obamas policies that went directly against the constitution, ect, ect would IMO be tratiorious. Why has nobody pushed for prosecution on treasonous acts? 100 years ago, hell, 60 years ago they would have.

Funny thing is, when Edward Snowden unmasked the government spying operation i thought he was a idiot for burning his bridge and being forced out of America. Now, I understand him and his reasoning.
    The people that live there keep voting for the same people and the same policies, but that is going to change when the police go away in Minnesota.
    scottyb, riderboy, JeepFan and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    13811 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAK View Post
    No, that's a comforting way to try and frame the argument but its a whole lot simpler than that. None of that bogus hate this, fault that nonsense. I just reverse the scenario. Would your heads be exploding if the other side was in power and doing what the current occupants are doing? The answer, of course, is yes, if the situation was reversed you'd actually realize what was going on and exploding heads would not even begin to describe it.

I don't believe the end justifies the means, it is foolishly short-sighted. What goes around comes around, no matter how rosy things seem at the beginning, there is no 1000-year Reich. You protect democratic norms when you're in power so they can't be used against you when you aren't. The nastier one side is, the worse they'll get it back when they overplay their hand, and the conservative agenda is now seriously at risk for that very reason. Dems don't have enough on the ball to win their way out of a paperbag, it has to be gifted, and we're watching that now.

That's all I have to explain, like it or not, it isn't important to me. I'll post with an opinion now and then because I think other perspectives need to be heard, but I'm not going to get caught up in these subforum threads.
    That's not framing the argument Brian, its the truth, and you best get used to it, because if the dems win, we're fucked...TOTALLY fucked. To even believe the bullshit narrative that Putin is somehow orchestrating this is proof positive that anyone who believes this is deranged. No evidence after 3 years and between 20 and 40 million dollars, and a special council that had the entire government legal apparatus at his beck and call not to mention every single intelligence agency, and NOTHING was found...nothing, and yet people still believe this bullshit proving once again that they are literally brainwashed by the MSN who are enemies of the American people at this point.

Time to wake up, and call out what we're currently seeing happen in this country and understand it for what it is, namely, an attempt at open revolt by communists with the full backing of most of the MSN in media, and politicians from both sides of the isle too afraid to call it out lest they be labeled "racist". Pull up BLM website yourself and have a look at the shit they are proposing which in NO WAY has ANYTHING to do with what they pretend to be protesting. Also, count how many times they write the word "comrade"...go on, lets see if you will do it, or head back to the same sources of "news" your consuming that are keeping you ill informed.
    Kalliste, 22many and riderboy like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    8569 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    The people that live there keep voting for the same people and the same policies, but that is going to change when the police go away in Minnesota.
    JeepFan and 43m1garand like this.

Member #
    Liked
    46 times
    I know a bunch of people in the Twin Cities area - mostly in the "Liberal to extreme Liberal" zone of politics. I am fairly confident that most of them would gladly vote away their right to police protection "for the cause" and they would not complain about the results unless those results directly and drastically impacted them *personally*. Some of them I know would see some thug shoot and kill an innocent old lady and they would be happy the police are not there to kill that poor man who was only doing the shooting because he was mentally ill/being oppressed by the system/desparate...I mean they are serious about wanting a boot on their neck. It just has to be the *right* boot - or in their case the *LEFT* boot...
    riderboy likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    539 times
    Interesting articles here on the situation that has our country in a down spiral!

https://1776patriotusa.com/current-e...merica-part-1/
    https://1776patriotusa.com/decline-o...rategy-part-2/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4533 times
    That's not framing the argument Brian, its the truth, and you best get used to it, because if the dems win, we're fucked...TOTALLY fucked. To even believe the bullshit narrative that Putin is somehow orchestrating this is proof positive that anyone who believes this is deranged. No evidence after 3 years and between 20 and 40 million dollars, and a special council that had the entire government legal apparatus at his beck and call not to mention every single intelligence agency, and NOTHING was found...nothing, and yet people still believe this bullshit proving once again that they are literally brainwashed by the MSN who are enemies of the American people at this point.

Time to wake up, and call out what we're currently seeing happen in this country and understand it for what it is, namely, an attempt at open revolt by communists with the full backing of most of the MSN in media, and politicians from both sides of the isle too afraid to call it out lest they be labeled "racist". Pull up BLM website yourself and have a look at the shit they are proposing which in NO WAY has ANYTHING to do with what they pretend to be protesting. Also, count how many times they write the word "comrade"...go on, lets see if you will do it, or head back to the same sources of "news" your consuming that are keeping you ill informed.
    Nothing you’ve written has any relationship to what I posted.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.
    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    13811 times
    Nothing you’ve written has any relationship to what I posted.
    Its because I posted the truth backed by facts, not by feelings. Lets see what you have to say when the mob comes for churches and museums next.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    4533 times
    What will you have to say if they don't? We never seem to revisit the many calamitous predictions that have not come to pass.
    Last edited by AZAK; 06-29-2020 at 03:25 PM.
    We've got a hell of a lot more in common with the fellow citizens we're being trained to hate than the puppetmasters training us to hate them.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LOOKING FOR: EG SSG-82 5.45 bolt gun; Soviet (7.62), East German (7.62/5.45) and Romy (5.45) Barrels; nice EG or Soviet Makarov
    I organize and sell Commbloc weapon/parts/accessory collections and estates for those who cannot or would prefer not to, send a PM if interested.
    Kalashnikov Collectors Association

Member #
    Liked
    2592 times
    They seem to have already come back for the Churches if your Jesus isn't dark enough.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    13811 times
    What will you have to say if they don't? We never seem to revisit the many calamitous predictions that have not come to pass.
    You mean like the church they already set fire to in Washington? Remember when these assholes were tearing down Confederate statues a few years back, and Trump asked what was next, Jefferson or even Washington? The press lambasted him for it, and here we are today, Washington, Jefferson, and Scott Keys statues have been torn down. Think they will stop? Think this is enough? Nope, and I'll tell you why, because its attempted revolution by communists blending in with BLM protesters.

In short, I'll say "good", and I hope I get to, but the mob never stops, and if you think they will, your kidding yourself.
    riderboy, JeepFan, Bret and 2 others like this.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    8569 times
    The current situation is far more calamitous than anyone could have imagined. Whole areas of major cities surrendered to anarchists and the police forced to leave, crime in other major cities like NYC skyrocketing because people like Mayor deBlasio have disbanded crime units, cut police funding, ordered cops to not interfere with arsonists burning down whole neighborhoods. It's a pretty spectacular shitshow by anyone's definition. Now we've progressed to statues of Lincoln, Jefferson and Washington coming down, cops deliberately ambushed and injured. How much fucking worse can it get?

JeepFan and 43m1garand like this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    13811 times
    Quote Originally Posted by riderboy View Post
    The current situation is far more calamitous than anyone could have imagined. Whole areas of major cities surrendered to anarchists and the police forced to leave, crime in other major cities like NYC skyrocketing because people like Mayor deBlasio have disbanded crime units, cut police funding, ordered cops to not interfere with arsonists burning down whole neighborhoods. It's a pretty spectacular shitshow by anyone's definition. Now we've progressed to statues of Lincoln, Jefferson and Washington coming down, cops deliberately ambushed and injured. How much fucking worse can it get?

It can get worse, especially when they come out of the cities.
    JeepFan, 10Gauge, otus and 2 others like this.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    5986 times
    It can get worse, especially when they come out of the cities.
    Yes, I agree. Also.....

Picking on citizens in dem run cities and states who have already have been beat down into submission over the years by political correctness, anti 2A laws and leftist polices is a whole different ball game than those of us in the relatively free locations. We outnumber them in many ways. It will not go how these criminals expect.

Frankly the actions of the rioters/protestors is nothing more than criminal domestic terrorism and should be dealt with as such.
    PhilRazz, otus, riderboy and 2 others like this.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Sponsors