Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: Climate and it's change!

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11135 times
    Its pretty clear the climate is changing, and the signs are everywhere, but that being said, there are many out there who are wondering if the change is due to human activity, or a natural cycle. I have heard more than a few real scientists that think we should be looking into the sun with serious study. Unfortunately, any institution not towing the official line that climate change is 100% man made will lose their funding.
    Considering the constant lies we are all getting from government, or other official sources, its no wonder some people just don't believe in the changes were seeing at all. This is just another example of why the government, as well as the media has to be HONEST about what they report, and how they report it. For me at least, its reached the point where I don't pay any attention at all to the MSN anymore, and I mean that in a literal sense. As far as I'm concerned, they are lying because I see their lips move.

1515849533891.jpg
    1506648988974.jpg
    10Gauge, scottyb, Mullo98 and 8 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    866 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Colder thn' Hitlery's pannies!
    I got the email notification that this was a response, and I was gonna say, "Congrats, you've contributed nothing to the conversation."

But you know what you did, 10Gauge.
    10Gauge, Mullo98 and Walleye like this.
    "God's away on business."

Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    1599 times
    There was actually talk in the media a couple/few months ago of another "mini-ice age"...again. It's like they can't drum up enough support for their bullshit agenda so they're going to throw mudpies at the wall and see what sticks.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TheAKForum.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    9495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 10Gauge View Post
    Colder thn' Hitlery's pannies!
    0b0.png
    10Gauge and iceman47 like this.
    "Men who are not free... always idealize their bondage." - Boris Pasternak

Disclaimer: I have been informed that I exist solely as a shill for false flag operations on behalf of not only the United States federal government, but the Illuminati, Majestic 12, Area 51, and Nike. I do not own any firearms (so I've been told) and instead attain self-gratification exclusively with Nerf guns.

ęDaedalus Self-Aware Technologies 2009-2017 P.S. ICARUS HAS FOUND YOU!!! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMomma View Post
    Its pretty clear the climate is changing, and the signs are everywhere, but that being said, there are many out there who are wondering if the change is due to human activity, or a natural cycle. I have heard more than a few real scientists that think we should be looking into the sun with serious study. Unfortunately, any institution not towing the official line that climate change is 100% man made will lose their funding.
    Considering the constant lies we are all getting from government, or other official sources, its no wonder some people just don't believe in the changes were seeing at all. This is just another example of why the government, as well as the media has to be HONEST about what they report, and how they report it. For me at least, its reached the point where I don't pay any attention at all to the MSN anymore, and I mean that in a literal sense. As far as I'm concerned, they are lying because I see their lips move.

1515849533891.jpg
    1506648988974.jpg
    Nice to know some others out there are on the same page ish as me. SOmething is going on, man made or not, or even part man made. The thing that drags me on the side of change is happening is the Geoengineering thing, they spray like no tomorrow very often over our heads, and I don't buy it's ONLY to turn us all into unpaid extras for the walking dead series. The thing I do often notice, is the temperature would be crazy high at certain times of the day at certain times of the year here without the sun mask they place in the sky. Like 3 to 6c higher than a normal hot day. IF true that's concerning to say the least. I think it's like some drug addict thats stuck on LSD or something, if they stop it would unleash climate hell inside a week or two. And the longer they keep this crap going the worse it will when they do stop, as in the end they are fighting losing battle. So how long we have all got before the crap hits the fan, and those crops fail and food is not in the shops, and whats there is 20$ for a loaf of bread I don't know, but I do tend to feel it's not that long before we start to see it go like that. But that's my take !!
    Last edited by iceman47; 05-02-2019 at 09:33 AM.
    riderboy likes this.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11135 times
    What ends up happening with all the lies we hear from media is people stop listening. You can show fantastic examples of real credible scientists on both sides of the debate, and in general, the public does not know who to listen to. Its the job of the scientific community to investigate the unexplained, not explain the un-investigated.
    I've stopped listening altogether, and just try and do my part when and where I can. If the government, scientific community, and the fucking media want me to listen to their arguments and constant whining, they better step it the fuck up and start reporting the FACTS and stop pushing agendas, but most important...they best start telling the truth and being honest. There is a reason more than a few MSN outfits are losing viewers at an alarming rate.

1496938678100.jpg
    iceman47 and Metal Dave like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    What ends up happening with all the lies we hear from media is people stop listening. You can show fantastic examples of real credible scientists on both sides of the debate, and in general, the public does not know who to listen to. Its the job of the scientific community to investigate the unexplained, not explain the un-investigated.
    I've stopped listening altogether, and just try and do my part when and where I can. If the government, scientific community, and the fucking media want me to listen to their arguments and constant whining, they better step it the fuck up and start reporting the FACTS and stop pushing agendas, but most important...they best start telling the truth and being honest. There is a reason more than a few MSN outfits are losing viewers at an alarming rate.

1496938678100.jpg

As they say; YOU know it!! LOL, I always say, take 3 little gold nuggets and drop them a whole barrel of donkey shit, who is gonna fish through the Donkey crap to find the stuff worth taking away ?
    riderboy likes this.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3232 times
    Conflating a mistrust in the MSM and the validity of the scientific evidence of climate change is nonsense.
    Scientific evidence of climate change is compiled from/by scientific research from all over the world.

But conspiracy and the new " fake news" mantra is the popular thing.

The documentation and physical evidence exists beyond the local or national news.
    Ot is therefor the reading and finding.

The money is not in the science or even in making a case for climate change.
    The money is in the producers of fossil fuels, automobiles, power companies, and other sources, forest destruction etc.

The MSM really has no dog in the fight.

Member #
    Liked
    866 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AKBLUE View Post
    Conflating a mistrust in the MSM and the validity of the scientific evidence of climate change is nonsense.
    Scientific evidence of climate change is compiled from/by scientific research from all over the world.

The documentation and physical evidence exists beyond the local or national news.

The money is in the producers of fossil fuels, automobiles, power companies, and other sources, forest destruction etc.

Thank you! Deniers are simply in denial. Fear over a change in a man's way of life can lead him to believe a lot of things that are based on opinion instead of fact.
    "God's away on business."

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11135 times

Ah yes...fake news. Like MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of them. As to deniers of climate change, I'm not, I simply believe as some scientists do, and that it may be a natural cycle. So when the MSN, and handful of corporations that control virtually all of media debunk that particular theory, you will have to excuse me while I don't believe or trust them at all anymore. If you want to know how I know they are lying, its because I can see their lips move as they read the teleprompters.
    As I stated before, ANY institution receiving government grants for research that even attempts to explore other possible causes gets defunded. Really makes you think when you cannot even question the official narrative without being silenced, and we're seeing that more and more everyday. Its funny how places like MSNBC and CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times constantly push fake news and conspiracy nonsense, but never seemed to get banned, because they are "authoritative", or so we're told. There are actual real legit institutions that are denying science right now as we speak, but somehow, they never get called out on that, but God forbid someone question their findings on climate change. Sorry man, you have no argument on this one.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3232 times
    Ah yes...fake news. Like MSNBC, CNN, and the rest of them. As to deniers of climate change, I'm not, I simply believe as some scientists do, and that it may be a natural cycle. So when the MSN, and handful of corporations that control virtually all of media debunk that particular theory, you will have to excuse me while I don't believe or trust them at all anymore. If you want to know how I know they are lying, its because I can see their lips move as they read the teleprompters.
    As I stated before, ANY institution receiving government grants for research that even attempts to explore other possible causes gets defunded. Really makes you think when you cannot even question the official narrative without being silenced, and we're seeing that more and more everyday. Its funny how places like MSNBC and CNN, The Washington Post and The New York Times constantly push fake news and conspiracy nonsense, but never seemed to get banned, because they are "authoritative", or so we're told. There are actual real legit institutions that are denying science right now as we speak, but somehow, they never get called out on that, but God forbid someone question their findings on climate change. Sorry man, you have no argument on this one.
    Well., you have a 50-50 chance of being correct about whether climate change is human vs nature.
    The US government funds all sorts of research.
    No reason to believe there is an overwhelming need to be pro or con human percipitated climate change.

As noted in my earlier post., government testing, scientific study and the government agency EPA lead to the catalytic converter to control carbon monoxide in vehicle exhaust. The removal of lead from gasoline. The banning of DDT years ago.
    The only fake news was that put out by the auto makers and oil companies.

The POTUS has pulled out of the Paris Enviromental Accord. Even though the restrictions are not binding.
    They propose rolling back the future CAFE fuel economy targets.
    Ford and Chevy are eliminating carmodels in favorof trucks and other larger vehicles to escape the CAFE standards.

Whenever someone assumes there is only one source of "truth" or that an entire group of news outlets are only telling lies or mistruths.
    They have been duped.

The truth generaly lies some where in the middle.
    That is why theye are multiple new outlets, political parties and branches of government.
    Neither or none are always right.

Neither CBS, Fox, Brietbart, CNN have alock on the truth.

I trust the scientific research to a mu h larger degree.

Super Moderator
    Supporting Member

Member #
    Liked
    11135 times
    The same people at different universities that are conducting these tests are some of the very same universities that are denying that biological gender does not exist, and yet now I'm supposed to believe that their science on climate change is 100% true and correct, and its the evil humans that are causing all of this. there are professors in these places that are actually teaching their students this shit about how gender is a social construct, and you can just claim that now your a woman or man, or one of 56 other genders...but believe our findings on climate change. Nope. this is what happens when you stifle science and real debate.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Member #
    Liked
    7192 times
    Well., you have a 50-50 chance of being correct about whether climate change is human vs nature.
    The US government funds all sorts of research.
    No reason to believe there is an overwhelming need to be pro or con human percipitated climate change.

As noted in my earlier post., government testing, scientific study and the government agency EPA lead to the catalytic converter to control carbon monoxide in vehicle exhaust. The removal of lead from gasoline. The banning of DDT years ago.
    The only fake news was that put out by the auto makers and oil companies.

The POTUS has pulled out of the Paris Enviromental Accord. Even though the restrictions are not binding.
    They propose rolling back the future CAFE fuel economy targets.
    Ford and Chevy are eliminating carmodels in favorof trucks and other larger vehicles to escape the CAFE standards.

Whenever someone assumes there is only one source of "truth" or that an entire group of news outlets are only telling lies or mistruths.
    They have been duped.

The truth generaly lies some where in the middle.
    That is why theye are multiple new outlets, political parties and branches of government.
    Neither or none are always right.

Neither CBS, Fox, Brietbart, CNN have alock on the truth.

I trust the scientific research to a mu h larger degree.

Sure, but as a biology major with a chemistry minor in college I can assure you the "science" is not that undeniable. First of all, ALL of the predictions of global catastrophic man-made global warming going back at least 40 years have been dead wrong. Why? Because the computer models used to predict climate change are flawed. Secondly, trying to bully those who disagree with what is undeniably one of the most scientifically complex questions, with multiple variables some of which we may not even know isn't how science is done, nor is it done by "consensus" politically. There is also the question of just what exactly is the "normal" temperature for the Earth? No one knows. The history of the Earth is one of constant change and constant evolution. So, for me to accept the premise that a.) We are experiencing catastrophic global warming. b.) Mankind is solely responsible and c.) Man can 'control' the Earth's climate by drastic cuts in fossil fuel emissions and solve the problem is just fantasy. The "science" is horrible and riddled with political influence and lies and the computer models used are always wrong. Great video by a former IPCC scientist (Nobel Laureate in Physics) on how wrong the mainstream thought is on this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_...D_cY6SyHp3aUQk
    Last edited by riderboy; 05-04-2019 at 11:59 AM.

Technical Advisor

Member #
    Liked
    3232 times
    Changing horses mid stream?

Talking about climate change vs gender ID.
    Not scientifically related at all.
    Believe what you must or decide if all MSM is fake and FOX or what climatologists/scientists in the world are the only truth tellers.
    ��
    elmoreoocyte likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    132 times
    Changing horses mid stream?

Talking about climate change vs gender ID.
    Not scientifically related at all.
    Believe what you must or decide if all MSM is fake and FOX or what climatologists/scientists in the world are the only truth tellers.
    ��
    If a group of flat earthers did a study, any study it doesn't matter. Would you care or believe the conclusion?

I sure as hell wouldn't because the people conducting it are nutters, and in my opinion, they can't be trusted to conduct proper research.

Also, we would all agree private universities pretty much lead the way in stuff like this right?

So, what happens when that private university doesn't produce results favorable to those who contribute to it?

Ahhhh I'm just playing, we all know people can't be bought.
    Last edited by Pookie; 05-04-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsors